Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

question about Moo Manchu Drop rates

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Hi everybody! I have been farming moo manchu and I was wondering do doubloons decrease the drop rate on items? Some people say it does others say it doesn't, so i was wondering if anybody give me a direct answer! Sometimes I don't want to use them because it might be true and other times we need them. So if you could answer this I would really appreciate it!

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Your right on time with the monthly asking of this question.

It has been stated MANY times that " No using doubloons does not change drop rate / No it does not matter what order you take out the opponents / No it does not matter what order you open the chests.

I don't know how these silly rumors get started, let alone why people believe them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Good answer, Shadowblade! And I will add this: "Don't believe everything you hear in the Tower of Moo Manchu." I suggest to you, Ryanbold, that you look at my post "Myth busting the Tower"; there is some good advice there ( and not just from me ).

Admiral
May 30, 2010
The only thing that will surely adversely affect the Moo Manchu tower's drop rate is to fail to go into the tower at all. It's all random once you're in and fighting. Use your doubloons or not. I'd advise not using the treasure baths, but that's because you'll max your gold out without 'em anyway unless you're having some incredibly bad luck.