Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Darth JT on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My most favorite companion in the game currently is Kobe YoJimbo!

He is an awesome Bull Samoori, his Crown Brother Wagyu or as I call him WagE is a very worthy purchase from the crown shop. He starts with First strike and later on, I train him in relentless twice, then riposte!

My second favorite companion is Kan Po, who is also a very worthy companion as well as his crown counterpart. He starts with Riposte, which I later get riposte 2 and Relentless twice, and he gets a heal.

What is your favorite companion and why?
My favorite would have to be El Toro because of the things he says. Monkey King also has some good lines now and then, but El Toro always cracks me up. I know lots of people don't use him, but I do with my Swashbuckler and Privateer because of his buff. If you are gonna use him, though, having a Valor's Armor you can put on him is a good idea. Might want to train him up in 'Tough' also to get his health a little higher.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard and El Toro bonnie Anne because i like here personality and how she looks

Ensign
Mar 19, 2013
Peter Quint. No long explanation needed. Whale's Might, Super Strike, Brutal Charge. I gave him Vengeance Strike 2, Relentless, and Blade Storm. He has a 313 weapon damage and he is very accurate. He has been my first mate since they released him.

-Jack Armstrong, Level 65

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
My favorite ALL class companion has to be catbeard. He just makes me laugh so much.
I also have a witchdoctor at max and I love Serpent Augur and, no one says him but lefty.
Then on my Privateer my favorite has to be THE MARCHIONESS, I feel like no one really gives her credit!
She is a beast in combat and with discipline she crits all the time. I also love Emmet, of course XD

Virtuous Grace Lewis
Merciless Irene Hadler

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
My favorite companion are: Milo Greytail, Kobe Yojimbo, Ensign Emmet, Sarah Steele, and The Marchioness!

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Oran of Urz on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
Ratbeard. He tells it how it is.

The storyline wouldn't be the same without him.
Agreed

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Drezo on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
I like Milo Graytail.
love him as well!

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Darth JT on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My most favorite companion in the game currently is Kobe YoJimbo!

He is an awesome Bull Samoori, his Crown Brother Wagyu or as I call him WagE is a very worthy purchase from the crown shop. He starts with First strike and later on, I train him in relentless twice, then riposte!

My second favorite companion is Kan Po, who is also a very worthy companion as well as his crown counterpart. He starts with Riposte, which I later get riposte 2 and Relentless twice, and he gets a heal.

What is your favorite companion and why?
Kobe is the BOMB!! I love how he talks and how he fights! I also love how you see the two colors that you picked is so visible! I also love his promotions!#kobethebullrules

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Does anyone know when Peter Quint, Fan Flanders, Carcarious Grimtooth,Chantal Living Stone, and the Marchioness get their promotion? Plz answer back!

Ensign
Sep 15, 2014
Mine are a tie between subodai, duck holiday (even though I don't have him, who wouldn't want a duck on their team?), and fan flanders

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
I really can't decide!

Hmm... if I had to choose one for each class, this is it:

Witchdoctor: Kan Po

Buccaneer: Kobe Yojimbo

Swashbuckler: Sarah Steele

Privateer: The Marchioness

Musketeer: Louis Le Bisque

On a side note, my favorite Presidio companion is hands down Lucky Jack Russel, and my favorite Magnificent Seven companion is Duck Holliday.

If I HAD to decide, I'd go with either Catbeard, El Toro, or Kan Po.

Ensign
Aug 30, 2014
i would say all of the companions are great! yup,even nurse quinn.(i'm just saying this because there are sooo many awesome companions out there but my has gotta be bonnie anne,kan po,sarah steele,el toro,fan flanders,and ratbeard)

Hallye Morris & Lenora Oweltalon

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Tigerlover1912 on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
Agreed
He is a very powerful companion

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Mine are Sarah Steele, Bonnie Anne, Subodai, Wing Chun, Sky Snake (Crown Shop), Milo Graytail, Gaspard De Vole, Shiruku Neko, Old Scratch, Carcarius Grimtooth, Mormo, Ensign Emmet, Marchioness, and Chantal Livingstone!

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
well mine is sarah steel for a really great reason.

well i am a and she is the most powerful with these talents

riposte 3
blade storm 2
first strike 1

here is what i gave her

rough max
dodge max
accuracy also max and tough
she can take out for max guys when she does not stop criticals

Ensign
Oct 16, 2013
Louis le bisque for his legendary French voice.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2013
My favorite companion is Sarah Steele, Goronado and Dead Mike.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
my favorite companion is by far bonne anne for burst fire two,overwatch and double tap!

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Hello all. My favorite companion(s) are:

Bonnie Anne
Chantal Livingstone
Sarah Steele
Ratbeard
El Toro

Honorable mentions:

Louis Le Bisque
Milo Graytail
Fan Flanders
Subodai
Shiruku Neko
Hawkules

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
akhenaten751 on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
I really can't decide!

Hmm... if I had to choose one for each class, this is it:

Witchdoctor: Kan Po

Buccaneer: Kobe Yojimbo

Swashbuckler: Sarah Steele

Privateer: The Marchioness

Musketeer: Louis Le Bisque

On a side note, my favorite Presidio companion is hands down Lucky Jack Russel, and my favorite Magnificent Seven companion is Duck Holliday.

If I HAD to decide, I'd go with either Catbeard, El Toro, or Kan Po.
Nice choices! I love Kan Po and El Toro! Not so much for Catbeard though. Just my opinion! Have fun and keep pirating!

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
flash33 on Oct 21, 2012 wrote:
I believe the higher costing crown shop companions are the ones who are generally better in fights and/or have promotion quests. Fin dorsal and eep opp ork ah-ah are 2 such cases of this.

Anyway, I have allot of favorites. One would have to be old scratch not only because he can hit hard and hit multiple enemies at once (provided the game allows him to hit that is; miss one you miss all) but I also like his back-story, as he starts out as a bad guy corrupted by power but then as you go along he atones for his mistakes by avenging his master papa legbones and facing and beating the one that gave him his power in the first place, the dark crawler in the spirit world.

I also like Epp opp ork ah-ah as not only does he look cool, but his strength overall plus assassin's mist makes him a force to be reckoned with.
Never knew that? is that true?

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Haley Angleblade on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
hmmm, i'm actually a big fan of the little monkeys, they may not always be the best on the field but they can be incredibly awesome when they want to be.
me too! they are really cute!

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
My favorite companion would have to be the marchioness. If you were wondereing, only privy gets her. You get her in the commodore's office.

Themagerhonor, at your service

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I like Malik, Milo Graytails alter ego- he's got a fez (fezzes are cool ) and he hits the max damage really easily.