Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who are you who do this?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
So the Bison Spirit says this at the end of the dungeon in cool ranch where you restore there graves by replacing the Sacred Charms. Is this supposed to say this? It seems a bit off.

Ensign
May 10, 2009
Maybe they're asking who calmed their souls? (Asking who you are?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Voodoo Cornelius on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
So the Bison Spirit says this at the end of the dungeon in cool ranch where you restore there graves by replacing the Sacred Charms. Is this supposed to say this? It seems a bit off.
He's asking why you, a stranger and not a Bison, is restoring the desecrated graves. It seems to me perfectly natural that a spirit should ask this.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
He's asking why you, a stranger and not a Bison, is restoring the desecrated graves. It seems to me perfectly natural that a spirit should ask this.
Oh I understand what is means I was addressing that maybe it should say: Who are you to do this? or Who are you who does this? Saying: Who are you who does this? Just sounded a bit wrong to me.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
I did a double take on this the other day as well, it just didn't read right in my head the first time and I had to reread it.

No sure why it was this way this time when I've allready done that quest many times on other characters.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It probably sounds awkward because the Bison speech patterns are supposed to sound a little antiquated, like from the Old West Native Americans in the movies.