Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What kind of music you listen to when playing?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2019
Title. Personally, I prefer myself something unique for each world. As if right now, postmodern jukebox is my personal favorite for cool ranch and of all time. It really does a good job of hitting it right in the soul of what cool ranch is supposed to be.

Mooshu would be remixes of anything involving the flute, and japanese and/or chinese style.

Monquista would be Dark souls type of music but toned down and more calm cause ain't no way monquista is that intense lol.

Skull Island, come on that's obvious, anything that involves the Pirates of the Caribbean lol. Especially "He's a pirate" and Jack Sparrow Theme.

Marlybone would be anything that has a low-key intense and villinous/gangsters vibe to it.
Straight out mystical greek music for Aquila

Valencia would be Dark souls type of music, but only a little bit more calm and only a bit toned down cause it is definitely more intense than Monquista lol.

Out of all these, Cool ranch is my favorite, but that's because I'm a bit biased for postmodern jukebox lol.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CherryOnTop1 on May 19, 2019 wrote:
Title. Personally, I prefer myself something unique for each world. As if right now, postmodern jukebox is my personal favorite for cool ranch and of all time. It really does a good job of hitting it right in the soul of what cool ranch is supposed to be.

Mooshu would be remixes of anything involving the flute, and japanese and/or chinese style.

Monquista would be Dark souls type of music but toned down and more calm cause ain't no way monquista is that intense lol.

Skull Island, come on that's obvious, anything that involves the Pirates of the Caribbean lol. Especially "He's a pirate" and Jack Sparrow Theme.

Marlybone would be anything that has a low-key intense and villinous/gangsters vibe to it.

Valencia would be Dark souls type of music, but only a little bit more calm and only a bit toned down cause it is definitely more intense than Monquista lol.

Out of all these, Cool ranch is my favorite, but that's because I'm a bit biased for postmodern jukebox lol.
I don't listen to music when playing P101. I like hearing the various themes of the worlds and battles. The dialogue is well written and the voice actors are wonderful. And I must say that the sound effects are also well done.
If I were listening to music that would all be drowned out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Also, welcome to the message boards!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
My favorite music comes from the game itself! It gives it so much feel!

(P.S., I'm not much of a music person, so this is how it stays.)

Welcome to the message boards!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CherryOnTop1 on May 19, 2019 wrote:

I agree with both you and Anecorbie. I love listening to the regular sound effects, dialogue and World music that Pirate101 has (sooo amazing ), but when I fight enemies on land, broadside or deckside, I like to play music.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I like listening to the Sound Effects! The Music sometimes can hype me up too much so generally I turn off/down the Pirate music and just like listening to sound effects.

Ensign
Apr 28, 2019
Yeah, definitely agree! The music is real nice now that I hit Mooshu, but after spending so much time in Cool ranch with all the side quests and repetitive ship battles, the music become so tiring and annoying lol.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CherryOnTop1 on May 23, 2019 wrote:
Yeah, definitely agree! The music is real nice now that I hit Mooshu, but after spending so much time in Cool ranch with all the side quests and repetitive ship battles, the music become so tiring and annoying lol.
I totally get that.