Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your pirate's theme song?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
I change mine. My battle song is (I think this is what it's called) another one bites the dust, basically how it goes for the enemy. Questing song is, eye of the tiger, and then for my free time it's, something I can always jam to, the Beatles. My favorite band ( we all live in a yellow Aquila galleon)

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
LOL!!! Yellow Aquilan Galleon!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
My song would be the pirates of the carebiean and the narnia soundtrack

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
My song would be the pirates of the carebiean and the narnia soundtrack
Ohhh, lovely choices. * Rethinks own list*

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
My pirates theme songs would be too much brainpower to use. George Gordon's would be How About A Song? An Unwavering Heart. Fearless's song would be Professor Sycamore's Theme. Yes, yes. I like Pokemon. Especially X and Y. Best games so far.

Ensign
Nov 29, 2013
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Heya! I'd like to make a correction as far as my pirate's theme song goes. I'm still going to stick with a classical piece for Lizzy, though it's going to be slightly different... I choose the Game of Thrones Theme. When I first heard the song, I thought, That sounds like it's from Grizzleheim! I've never watched the series, and neither does anyone that I know, but I heard the theme once when I was watching a couple dance the Viennese Waltz (a dance similar to the Waltz, except faster, and thus more difficult). My dad gave me the song, and now I listen to it quite frequently. In fact, it's in my Song of the Skyways playlist. ;)

If you wanna check it out, you're welcome to go to Youtube -- type in "Game of Thrones Cello Cover - Break of Reality" (Break of Reality is the band that covers the song) Enjoy! :D

~ Lizzy ~

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Dino's fighting one would be from a game that I am not sure the moderators would let through into the post, so the game itself shall remain unnamed. The song however is called "At doom's gate"
His questing/casual would be from another game that I would again prefer not to mention, but the song is called "Far Horizons"

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
For my swashbuckler, Black Wolf Bowman, The super smash bros brawl version of "The Dark World" from the legend of zelda. That, or "Area 6" from Star Fox 64.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Misty Jackson would have to go with Moonlight by ThePianoGuys. It's based off of Beethoven's Moonlight, and it sounds sooo awesome! I think it really just captures her character. Also, I'd have to add Blair Athol/Sleepy Maggie, and Swedish Cantiga by Circa Paleo. If you haven't heard of them, look them up. They are amazing!

Kestrel Hawkins' songs would be The Road/Dancing Master/Scatter the Mud and The Butterfly, both by Circa Paleo. Oh, and Arwen's Vigil by ThePianoGuys.

Lucas Ironside is definitely Code Name Vivaldi by ThePianoGuys. It just fits him so well!

Brynn Laveer's theme is Berlin by ThePianoGuys. Also, Kung Fu Piano (by ThePianoGuys) fits her character very well.

Flint Ashford's song would be Cello Wars by ThePianoGuys. Pfft, I love that music video and for some reason it reminds me of my Buccaneer every time! I have to add Reap the Harvest by Circa Paleo because the middle to the end is just amazing.

I don't really listen to a lot of music, so these are just my favorite songs!

Ensign
Oct 30, 2010
I have a pretty crazy taste of music, Dubstep.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
I have always enjoyed the theme from "Pirates of the Caribbean" the best.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Brave Hunter Vane on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
I have always enjoyed the theme from "Pirates of the Caribbean" the best.
I can play some of the solos from the first three movies on cello! They sound fantastic! Then again, all of the music from Pirates of the Caribbean is amazing. *begins humming theme*

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
Treadin' the Seas for Pirate Gold by Captain Bogg and Salty.

I'm pretty sure that at least some of the pirate enthusiasts in here has heard of Captain Bogg and Salty, but that particular song is near-impossible to find. GrooveShark seems to be the only site that has it.

It's totally worth a listen -- I consider it to be Pirate101 itself's theme song.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Cruel Madeline- probably start a fire by unspoken
Silent Miranda Easton- until the whole world hears by the casting crowns

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Holy Hera, Misty! One of my pirates' names is Daring Kestrel Hawkins! That's a weird coincidence. Anyways:

Kestrel (the steadfast leader)- "Seven Devils" by Florence and the Machine and "Flawed Design" by Stabilo

James Hawkins (her darling brother)- "On Top of the World" by Imagine Dragons

Impish Jewel Jenkins (the mysterious one without a past)- "Witchcraft" by Frank Sinatra

Cunning Oliver Ironside (the brains of the operation, and the lover boy)- "Little Black Submarines" by the Black Keys

Charming Rylee Ingham (the braun, the tough girl with a sass capacity unrivaled by any other)- "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi

~Gibbsie

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
My musketeer actually has two theme songs: "When You're Evil" by Voltaire and "Money" by Pink Floyd.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
my pirates theme song is the back to the future theme song lol

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Black Rose= "She Bangs!", forgot who wrote it but it exist.

Ensign
Feb 18, 2013
If I had to choose a theme for my pirate, it would be " He's a pirate " from Pirates of the Carribean, I just love that theme :D

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Luna the dog on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Yes, another Sonic fan, I'm not alone anymore!

Ok, my pirate Megan Jones' theme song would have to be either Hey brother by Avicii, Knight of the Wind from Sonic and the Black Knight, or Free from Sonic Riders.
Sorry for the late reply mate!

I love tons of games and sonic is awesome. I just had to do that song. It is good to see another fan

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
(Remake)
Battle theme:Midnight ride by valve orchestra.
Sailing theme:Beyond the sea by bobby darin
Walking theme:Yellow submarine by the beatles

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
"Wild Thang". Just because.. you know.. I'm a wild guy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
"Wild Thang". Just because.. you know.. I'm a wild guy!
You make my heart sing,
You make everything groovy.
Lol, it fits you!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
the nefarious swashbuckler critical attack but a little extended