Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Starting a swashbuckler!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I was thinking to myself today that I didn't actually want to do a let's play anymore. I was planning on it with my level 5 privy but hadn't actually uploaded it yet. I then thought "Maybe I could delete him for a swashbuckler" Because I don't have one, cause I deleted mine. I thought that the playstyle was too hard for me. Then it hit me.
Ouch!
Blaine: Oh, sorry man!

Thank you, Blaine! Anyways, I thought the play style was too hard for me. But then it dawned on me: It wasn't the playstyle, it was my companions! I was using Nurse Quinn, Crazed Monkey and Crab hermit, which is a bad team. So I decided that I would delete my "Let's Play" pirate and replace him with a swashy! So now that I have an actual strategy, this should be good! Sorry if anyone wanted to see the let's play and how I know it wasn't the play style? When I had him, he was my second highest pirate and he made it to cool ranch (Then I deleted him) I can't believe this! See you later!
Darkmoordude

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:
I was thinking to myself today that I didn't actually want to do a let's play anymore. I was planning on it with my level 5 privy but hadn't actually uploaded it yet. I then thought "Maybe I could delete him for a swashbuckler" Because I don't have one, cause I deleted mine. I thought that the playstyle was too hard for me. Then it hit me.
Ouch!
Blaine: Oh, sorry man!

Thank you, Blaine! Anyways, I thought the play style was too hard for me. But then it dawned on me: It wasn't the playstyle, it was my companions! I was using Nurse Quinn, Crazed Monkey and Crab hermit, which is a bad team. So I decided that I would delete my "Let's Play" pirate and replace him with a swashy! So now that I have an actual strategy, this should be good! Sorry if anyone wanted to see the let's play and how I know it wasn't the play style? When I had him, he was my second highest pirate and he made it to cool ranch (Then I deleted him) I can't believe this! See you later!
Darkmoordude
Awesome, Evan! Yes, I think this would be amazing! I'm a Swashbuckler and I can assure you they are very overpowered. Fan Flanders and Sarah Steele are definitely the best and the talk of the town when it comes to the best Companions! I'm so happy for you!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
ǝuo ǝpɐɯ ʎllɐuᴉɟ I oS

Alas...
Stormy Luke Vaughn. Level 6 so far and already OP.

-Probably Darkmoordude
L70
L38
L27
L21
L12
L6

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Jul 1, 2017 wrote:
ǝuo ǝpɐɯ ʎllɐuᴉɟ I oS

Alas...
Stormy Luke Vaughn. Level 6 so far and already OP.

-Probably Darkmoordude
L70
L38
L27
L21
L12
L6
Wonderful!

(P.S. So you finally made one. )