Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sneaking into Valencia

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
So we are all pretty sure that we are going to Valencia in book 15 so how are we gonna get there? We'll i'm gonna put down some options.

A- We go through Avernus once again maybe it is still unguarded or is it?

B- Marleybone turns the tide of the War! Marleybone knocks Johnny clockworks forces out of Westminster and they plan a full scale attack on Valencia and we sneak in or fight with marleybone gaining access to Valencia.

C- We do something really stupid and charge through all the Armada ships dodging the bullets, cannonballs, and Clockworks Oh My!

D- We hide on a armada ship or dress as a clockwork and take that way into Valencia. Possibly steal a Armada ship ...

E- OTHER (If you got a idea please include in your comment or if you cant think of anything just say other)

So do you agree with my ideas or do you have one of your own?

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Ryanbold2 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
So we are all pretty sure that we are going to Valencia in book 15 so how are we gonna get there? We'll i'm gonna put down some options.

B- Marleybone turns the tide of the War! Marleybone knocks Johnny clockworks forces out of Westminster and they plan a full scale attack on Valencia and we sneak in or fight with marleybone gaining access to Valencia.

C- We do something really stupid and charge through all the Armada ships dodging the bullets, cannonballs, and Clockworks Oh My!

D- We hide on a armada ship or dress as a clockwork and take that way into Valencia. Possibly steal a Armada ship ...

E- OTHER (If you got a idea please include in your comment or if you cant think of anything just say other)

E - We kill em all

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Catbeard: "Let's ask Captain Avery, he's a wily one."

E. Captain Avery has contacts among the Valencian resistance, they will smuggle us into Valencia.

OR
D. We steal a Valencian Ship and sneak into Valencia.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Saw on a blog some pictures of armada ship concept art one of those predictions would corrolate with that,

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
I like the idea of B Charging in with the marleybone navy blowing up a bunch of armada ships then going to do some quests in valencia..

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009

E. We use the Skull Island Stormgate to Valencia using the Red Windstone wherever the blazes we get that. But we'll probably return AFTER we go to another world, like how Anecorbie point out how we're collecting the Windstone colors backward from the pattern of the rainbow. So we got to think: where would an Orange Windstone take us? Grizzleheim? Krokotopia? Somewhere even more chunky and exotic than we've ever imagined?

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 42

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
I want to be arrested by the armada break out of the prison hull we have seen before then take it over. :P Or I want to be able to work under some armada captains in our clockwork suit and find out weaknesses, where they are built maybe some information about Kane and so on. Personally I want the a mix of the two we get promoted to armada captain or something get a ship from them after being "trusted" wink wink get access to Cadiz or wherever and go get some skull island friends as "prisoners" and start an attack from the inside out boom bang we get a few favors used cough cough Napoleon, Gortez would help us in an instance and Marleybone go against a bunch of clockworks and a bunch of allies we probably have a chance oh and don't forget about sivella who would be the masterminds behind this all not me.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

i say C thats how the talon works

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 7, 2015 wrote:
Catbeard: "Let's ask Captain Avery, he's a wily one."

E. Captain Avery has contacts among the Valencian resistance, they will smuggle us into Valencia.

OR
D. We steal a Valencian Ship and sneak into Valencia.
OR

We join a Valencian acting troupe, taking on one of the characters of the Commedia del Arte. The director of the troupe, after seeing our less-than-sterling acting skills, relegates our young pirate to a background character (Columbina's maid for instance... no matter whether the pirate is a boy or a girl).

Maybe if we are really lucky, it will be a travelling opera company... oh, the singing and dancing! Probably not, but it would be fun

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I say steal a ship ha, har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I planned on using the teleporter, docking at Cadiz, and walking through the front door killing everybody in my path. LOL Yeah, storywise it probably will be more involved than that. I was hoping for a pirate fleet leading the attack while Marleybone attacks the opposite side in a dramatic ship battle to epic music. So I guess I'm going with a twist on B.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Honestly, I was thinking that along the way we LET ourselves get captures, before hiding the map pieces we own in a safe place, of course, and we break out and steal the pieces the Armada owns right from under their noses! Lupin the 3rd Style, baby!

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012

We do have much more options:

F- Gain permission from Mooshu

G- Sneak in from Port Regal

H- Form alliances with Aquila's Navy and go through the stormgate to Valencia