Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Cabin Decorations.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 10, 2012
Does anyone else like to decorate their ship cabins? I've pretty much maxed out when it comes to cabin space and equipped the cabin far better than my home. Does anyone else like retreating to their cabins to decorate after a long day of Questing or Fighting?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Commodore Connor on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
Does anyone else like to decorate their ship cabins? I've pretty much maxed out when it comes to cabin space and equipped the cabin far better than my home. Does anyone else like retreating to their cabins to decorate after a long day of Questing or Fighting?
Yes, certainly! My Ship Cabin is decorated, but I think the funny thing is that I sneak on board so many Ships to look at their unique decor in their Cabin and... I usually just see a blank ol' Cabin. So sad.

I'd love to see what your Cabin looks like, Connor!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Commodore Connor on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
Yep, I'm very proud of my cabin. I like the challenge of decorating a small space.

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
For certain! My ship cabin is decorated specifically with my Monquistan crew in mind (there are 4 Monquistans and Monkey King who share that space while sailing). A little scrip goes a long way to neatly decorating the ship cabin!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Yar, Decorating Ship Cabins be Yums of Fun!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan