Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new mobile games

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
kingsisle announced a new mobile game
it said they are working on many games outside of the spiral
it did not say they would all be phone or tablet games
they may be coming out with a new pc game
since it s not in the spiral, maybe it will be alien101 or something

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
If he is serious about a new PC game and something like alien 101 then I'm going to be so happy.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
a new game huh? that would be pretty cool to have though i'm not sure if they are going to do something like alien101 because in the spiral we have mostly animial's or humans so they might do something like knight101 or warrior101

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
it would be epic
we would go through training on earth in area 51
we would explore the universe and have a crew made of humans, aliens, and robots
it would be essentially like pirate 101 except in space
PLEASE BLIND MEW

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
it would have things based off of sci-fi like dr.who and stargate

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
warrior021u on Feb 3, 2015 wrote:
a new game huh? that would be pretty cool to have though i'm not sure if they are going to do something like alien101 because in the spiral we have mostly animial's or humans so they might do something like knight101 or warrior101
we would have aliens, robots, and humans

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Listen, nobody knows what KIs new mobile game, or games, are about, just because they get announced and received teasers, but just know that they will reveal some more details in due time. I would preferably like to see another game that can give out redeemable codes for either P101 or W101, because that's what I would like to see more of these kind of games like Grub Guardian. I'm not really a too big a fan of mobile games, though, if you know what I mean. Some people aren't just into mobile games, you know.