Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Friends and Free Packs!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 21, 2020
Hello again everybody! I wanted to invite everybody to an event I will be hosting myself. I will be holding a small 1v1 PvP tournament in order to get to know some of you as well as give away a few prizes for the top 3 placed competitors. Now this is not a serious PvP tournament, but serious PvP players will not be excluded everybody will be welcome. This however will be a relaxed and casual event that will allow us to get to know each other a little bit better and bring people together in such a "socially distant" time. I am planning on holding this event on Thursday, May 21st @ 5:00 PM - Pacific Standard Time. We will meet in Avery's Court outside of the Musketeers Roost. Anyone who shows up before the time of 5:15 PM - Pacific Standard Time will be added to a group and will gain access to the tournament and thus a chance at a few different options for prizes.
The prizes will be as follows!
  • Winner - 3 Packs of choice ( Excluding "Mega Snack Pack") Or a choice of any 5,000 Crown or Lower Value Mount!
  • Runner Up - 2 Packs of choice ( Excluding "Mega Snack Pack") Or a choice of any Equal or Lower Value Giftable Crown Shop Item!
  • 2nd Runner Up - Any Pack of choice! ( Excluding "Mega Snack Pack")

I hope I get to see some of you guys out and ready to participate! If anyone wishes to just come on out to watch the duels you are more than welcome! Participation in the tournament is NOT mandatory. I will also be giving those in the audience a few gifted packs of my choice randomly! I want to give everybody who shows up a shot at leaving with a little something something for the time you took out of lives and/or the time you chose to be with us instead of questing or side-questing. Also I'd love to hear from you guys! Ideas for future events I may be able to hold, any events that you guys may be holding, or maybe just help leveling up a new character! I look forward to hearing from you guys and seeing all my PvP Tournament Participants!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Tara Morris on May 10, 2020 wrote:
Hello again everybody! I wanted to invite everybody to an event I will be hosting myself. I will be holding a small 1v1 PvP tournament in order to get to know some of you as well as give away a few prizes for the top 3 placed competitors. Now this is not a serious PvP tournament, but serious PvP players will not be excluded everybody will be welcome. This however will be a relaxed and casual event that will allow us to get to know each other a little bit better and bring people together in such a "socially distant" time. I am planning on holding this event on Thursday, May 21st @ 5:00 PM - Pacific Standard Time. We will meet in Avery's Court outside of the Musketeers Roost. Anyone who shows up before the time of 5:15 PM - Pacific Standard Time will be added to a group and will gain access to the tournament and thus a chance at a few different options for prizes.
  • Winner - 3 Packs of choice ( Excluding "Mega Snack Pack") Or a choice of any 5,000 Crown or Lower Value Mount!
  • Runner Up - 2 Packs of choice ( Excluding "Mega Snack Pack") Or a choice of any Equal or Lower Value Giftable Crown Shop Item!

I hope I get to see some of you guys out and ready to participate! If anyone wishes to just come on out to watch the duels you are more than welcome! Participation in the tournament is NOT mandatory. I will also be giving those in the audience a few gifted packs of my choice randomly! I want to give everybody who shows up a shot at leaving with a little something something for the time you took out of lives and/or the time you chose to be with us instead of questing or side-questing. Also I'd love to hear from you guys! Ideas for future events I may be able to hold, any events that you guys may be holding, or maybe just help leveling up a new character! I look forward to hearing from you guys and seeing all my PvP Tournament Participants!
This is an interesting and engaging idea of yours! I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate myself (I'm PvE centered and don't participate in PvP), but I'm interested to see how it goes! Is there any way potential viewers could watch it online?

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Tara Morris on May 10, 2020 wrote:

Sounds like fun, but sadly I can't attend. I'll be sound asleep when you guys party . But, I would like to hear how it went...

Wish I could be there.
signed, Cunning Caleb Hawkins, lvl 67