Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Military 101

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Choose which nation of the spiral you serve and fight for it! Command countless regiments and make your name loved and feared throughout the spiral. Defend your holdings from mere pirate raids to the full force of the armada. Customize your forts and regiments as you see fit. Practice your skill at commanding your very own armies by battling your friends' armies in PvP.

Go straight into the Melee with your forces as one of these classes, (Warrior, Skirmisher, Hunter) or control your forces from afar and aid them with ranged or morale support as one of these classes (Hunter, Royal Sorceror, General).

Hope you guys like this idea, now aurevoir!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
noahdd on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
Choose which nation of the spiral you serve and fight for it! Command countless regiments and make your name loved and feared throughout the spiral. Defend your holdings from mere pirate raids to the full force of the armada. Customize your forts and regiments as you see fit. Practice your skill at commanding your very own armies by battling your friends' armies in PvP.

Go straight into the Melee with your forces as one of these classes, (Warrior, Skirmisher, Hunter) or control your forces from afar and aid them with ranged or morale support as one of these classes (Hunter, Royal Sorceror, General).

This idea ... is EPIC!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Reminds me of the game that was called "Risk" anyone ever play that?

Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
Epic!!! Just PLEASE add archer.
Hunters are an elite form of archer, and swordsman now that I think about it. So hunters are really good archers and swordsmen, if this doesn't satisfy you consider archers added.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Sounds great! I doubt KI is even thinking about a new game now, only 1 year into this one. But here is what I suggest: (I will copy and paste yours, then edit it)
Choose which nation of the spiral you serve and fight for it! Command countless regiments and make your name loved and feared throughout the spiral. Defend your holdings from opposing forces to the full force of your power. Customize your Fort and increase its defensive power. Go from an entry-level soldier to top-rank leader. Practice your skill at commanding your very own armies by battling your friends' armies in PvP.

Go straight into the Melee with your forces as one of these classes, (Warrior, Skirmisher, Hunter, Archer, Sorcerer) or control your forces from afar and aid them with magic, morale, or ranged support, depending on your class.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
ravensrule191 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
Idea is epic! Name is cheesy though.
Eh, all I had in mind. Maybe Conquest101?

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
noahdd on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:

That would be really cool
I wonder how the battle style will be though...

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
Cool Idea, maybe each spiral superpower has its own set of special units, like Marleybonian Redcoats, Mooshu Samoori, Polarian Royal Musketeers, Monquistan Conquistadors, and Valecian Duelists?

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
noahdd on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
Eh, all I had in mind. Maybe Conquest101?
Lol better

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
I got some stuff for the trainers names, class like, the way they look like swashbuckler has a dagger and all that and the places:
Warrior: Warrior's Shed|Description: Wooden Hut (Like buccaneers den) Looks Like: Hammer with a sword crossed
Skirmisher: Skirmisher's Waterfall|Description: Behind a waterfall| Looks like: Staff and Gun side to side
Hunter: Hunter's Grounds|Description: Forest with a longhouse| Looks like: Crossbow with a Panthers face
General I don't think so, cause everyone would pick it just cause of the name.
Sorcerer: Sorcerer's FortuneCenter|Description (Looks like Witchdoctors Sanctum) Looks like: Magic and a wand
Names:
Warrior: Warlord Roarin| Jaguar Samoorai or Samurai
Skirmisher: Mr. Ruffington| Dog Trickster
Hunter: Hunter Growl| Bear Crossbow-Master
Sorcerer: Lady Spark| Cat Wizard

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i would imagine these games being somewhat like pikmin. except you can attack yourself and do decent damage(not one tiny,scout PLANKTON of the enemies health) but i still like the pikmin series so i would probablly like this game