Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Main Quest Line gone? --Level 8

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 06, 2016
After helping out all 3 of Laskos friends in blood shoals, their ghosts are supposed to fade away and Lask thanks you and you get to continue the main questline. This didnt happen to me, I'm stuck here and the main quest line is gone. What do I do?

Administrator
Finn Davenport on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
After helping out all 3 of Laskos friends in blood shoals, their ghosts are supposed to fade away and Lask thanks you and you get to continue the main questline. This didnt happen to me, I'm stuck here and the main quest line is gone. What do I do?
Hi! Open up your Quest Log (Press Q) and scroll to the first page. The first quest there should have a chalice cup symbol on it in the top left-hand corner. This is your main quest!

If you've lost your main quest, you might need to contact our Customer Support to help get you back on track.

Email: support@pirate101.com
Web: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 06, 2016
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
Hi! Open up your Quest Log (Press Q) and scroll to the first page. The first quest there should have a chalice cup symbol on it in the top left-hand corner. This is your main quest!

If you've lost your main quest, you might need to contact our Customer Support to help get you back on track.

Email: support@pirate101.com
Web: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game
The problem is that the main quest is not there, the only quest I have is from prospector zeke

Administrator
Finn Davenport on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
The problem is that the main quest is not there, the only quest I have is from prospector zeke
Sorry to hear of your difficulties. Please contact support. They'll be able to get things straightened out for you.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*