Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking for Friends

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 09, 2016
Looking for Friends to quest with I am a lvl 15 or 16 or 17 whatever in Monkey Land
Looking for friends to quest with to make quests faster and more fun and challenging, Increasing the rewards as well!!!
Must have Skype or Steam though
I need to be able to talk to you somehow ya know!
Thank you for reading

Skype Name: Marshall Henry (Archer Profile Pic)
Steam Name: OddSoul (Archer Profile Pic)

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Hey Marshall,
I'm that weird guy who friended you on Steam last week. I have been busy as of late, but I can make a pirate today if you accept. Should be in Monquista by Saturday. He'll be a buccaneer.

Matthew Walker

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
It's always nice to make new friends I think I own some parts of Monquista. Saturday is fine I'll be on my privateer.

Ensign
Sep 09, 2016
HoodooNerd on Oct 17, 2016 wrote:
Hey Marshall,
I'm that weird guy who friended you on Steam last week. I have been busy as of late, but I can make a pirate today if you accept. Should be in Monquista by Saturday. He'll be a buccaneer.

Matthew Walker
Mind re adding me on Steam, I defriended you cause I didnt know who you were back then :D