Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lets get to 37K "Likes"

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
All Pirate 101 Lovers
The Pirate 101 Facebook site is very close to 37,000 "Likes". It was only 60 away last month but then dropped, the trend has reversed and it's currently back up to 37,921. Lets spread the word, tell your friends, and finally cross that 37K mark

Just because school is back in session does not mean we stop getting more people to play Pirate 101 Lets keep spreading the word about this amazing game

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
1 Pirate Dad on Aug 26, 2016 wrote:
All Pirate 101 Lovers
The Pirate 101 Facebook site is very close to 37,000 "Likes". It was only 60 away last month but then dropped, the trend has reversed and it's currently back up to 37,921. Lets spread the word, tell your friends, and finally cross that 37K mark

Just because school is back in session does not mean we stop getting more people to play Pirate 101 Lets keep spreading the word about this amazing game
Lol, for some reason reading this made me start singing a 'tweaked' version of a Led Zeppelin song...

"Wanna whole lotta Likes....wanna whole lotta Likes....."

Awesome post and thank you for the heads up! I agree that it is very important (especially this day and age) to spread the love in the form of Likes and similar 'thumbs up' kinds of approvals on other social media sites. Those simple, little Likes are a small way to show other people that..."Hey, this here game is pretty dang KEWL!!! Come check it out and see what you're missing!!!" The more Likes, the better chance that a random passerby gets struck by some drive by rooting!

Keep spreading the good word about this great game...It's greatly appreciated!!

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
1 Pirate Dad on Aug 26, 2016 wrote:
All Pirate 101 Lovers

Even though it took a little longer the Pirate 101 Facebook page is 17 "Likes" away from 37,000 Lets make a big push to get it to and past 37,000 "Likes"

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I make sure to share the facebook feeds whenever I can hopefully we get there.