Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Let Old Scractch work his art.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
If you could be anyone in the game, what would it be? I think I would be ethier El Toro ( music ) or Sara Steele.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
either rooster cogburn(cuz 'merica chickens),lucky jack russel(since i love the potc series and i am a bit of an englophile.) or an ophidian (because i liek snicks.)

Captain
May 02, 2009
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
OOOOoooo Lol, good topic. Hmm...and a tough question.
Well I think Iago is number one on my list...you know, fighting against the armada with the resistance.
Then, like pirate101 lover, Sarah Steele or Toro, or...............Nay. I'm good at the name Fair Ashley Holystone. I'm good. It's me and I'm proud of her.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
My pirate (roleplay version)
He is a former death wizard privateer witchdoctor in all the roleplay I have joined, but in one or two he is also an assassin-in-training and a master assassin.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
As the post title says, I would choose my favorite companion, old scratch. I just love how he uses magic, his awesome design for all three tiers, and all of his great lines. Plus, his wobbling and wobbly dodge makes him look even more creepy! whenever I raid ships, the rest of my crew clears to bellow the bottom deck, and scratch pretends to be a decayed prisoner chained in the brig until the perfect sneak attack opportunity presents itself. Overall, my favorite character in p101, (maybe in the whole spiral!) and one I would love to become.

Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
I would be Old scratch because I would ove to freak people out with captain my captain

Captain
May 16, 2011
pirate101 lover on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
If you could be anyone in the game, what would it be? I think I would be ethier El Toro ( music ) or Sara Steele.
Arrr! I'd be a cat marauder! I be loving cats, and this cat is certainly worth being! Thanks Old Scratch, for workin' yer art!

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hmm, good question, i would choose for kobe

Blaze

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Awww no one said mine, but that's fine. I'd be... get ready........ Bonnie Anne! Musketeers all the way.