Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I see what you did there Pirate101!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
I saw the title changes on everyone, least you didn't make me into one of those crazy fire elves.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
wow! I cant believe i didnt notice that before now! Imagine Chrissy's surprise when she realizes she has to stay up all night delivering scrip to the young lads a and lasses in a few weeks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Blixet on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
wow! I cant believe i didnt notice that before now! Imagine Chrissy's surprise when she realizes she has to stay up all night delivering scrip to the young lads a and lasses in a few weeks.
Stockings stuffed with SCRIP Now THERE'S an idea.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
Stockings stuffed with SCRIP Now THERE'S an idea.
Lol, speaking of which, santa, i would like a semi auto bb assault rifle for christmas, (ps, don't worry i will leave the cookies out) Lol, just kidding

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Took me a while to figure it out as I didn't see the more well-known names I wondered why people were given the title of Dancers and Comets, I realized they were Reindeer