Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I found Boochbeard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
I can confirm he is not just a mythical figure!! He's located in the Thieves' Den in Mirage.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
Wait... really?

I find it staggering that a big name like Boochbeard is 100% absent in his home game (besides tutorial), and yet can be found in Wizard101.

Bat, I feel like this is something that can be fixed without expending resources. Can Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry perhaps be placed somewhere in Skull Island with the next update?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Legacy on Mar 25, 2020 wrote:
I can confirm he is not just a mythical figure!! He's located in the Thieves' Den in Mirage.

Welcome, The Legacy, to the p101 message boards!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

To Pirate101 Players, he's never been a mythical figure -- he rescued us from the Armada and set us up with Avery to become our piratin' selves.

For those who play both games, it was a nice nod to Pirate101, them being included in a scene in Wizard101 -- as well as featuring in the Zafaria B.O.X. quest -- but It's kind of sad that he and Gandry were destined to such "wallpaper" roles.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Orebit on Mar 25, 2020 wrote:
Wait... really?

I find it staggering that a big name like Boochbeard is 100% absent in his home game (besides tutorial), and yet can be found in Wizard101.

Bat, I feel like this is something that can be fixed without expending resources. Can Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry perhaps be placed somewhere in Skull Island with the next update?
There are 2 places where BB and Gandry can be seen - at the fight with Tyson in Cool Ranch and during Catbeard's trail in Marleybone.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

Other locations where they can be found:

Gandry can be seen in the Inn of the Midnight Sun in Walruskburg, with Boochbeard's hat on the table.

Boochbeard and Gandry's hats can be spotted in The Stomach of Sepidious.

So, to find out where they went, we start at Walruskburg. I wanna go there.

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Look in Polaris as well...

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Willowydream on Mar 26, 2020 wrote:
To Pirate101 Players, he's never been a mythical figure -- he rescued us from the Armada and set us up with Avery to become our piratin' selves.

For those who play both games, it was a nice nod to Pirate101, them being included in a scene in Wizard101 -- as well as featuring in the Zafaria B.O.X. quest -- but It's kind of sad that he and Gandry were destined to such "wallpaper" roles.

Oh wow! I didn’t realize they were in that quest.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Willowydream on Mar 26, 2020 wrote:

I forgot he was in the tutorial. I remember reading about him like over and over in the game how some think he’s just a legend. That’s why I posted this. It was just a cool thing for me, almost like seeing Grandmother Raven in Wintertusk, when we realized that it’s her voice that was like the Spiral Narrator all along.