Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Goodbye, for now.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I'm going on vacation for a week, starting this Saturday. Goodbye! See you in, like, a week!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Kai Alcott on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
I'm going on vacation for a week, starting this Saturday. Goodbye! See you in, like, a week!
Till then Kai! Hope you have an amazing vacation and lots of fun. We'll keep the Spiral spinning until you journey back to it. Safe traveling and have a great time!

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No need to say "have a good time! ": I'm sure you will! So, until we meet again, fair sailin', my friend!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Well... see you in a week then, and I hope you have a great time!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Kai Alcott on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
Have fun and be safe!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I am back. Hello. I went on a cruise to Progresso and Cozumel in Mexico. The ship was so cool, there was free pizza, and the room had a balcony and it was so, so, so cool. The only bad part was that I got sunburned on the beach .

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Kai Alcott on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
I am back. Hello. I went on a cruise to Progresso and Cozumel in Mexico. The ship was so cool, there was free pizza, and the room had a balcony and it was so, so, so cool. The only bad part was that I got sunburned on the beach .
Kai, you had me at the free pizza part....I mean welcome back. Sounds like you had a magnificent time and that is great for you, getting to cruise along on such a fine vessel in such grand fashion. Nice to have you back and happy you had such a nice trip -- next time better protect that skin.