Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gone For A Week

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hello everybody.

This is just a quick little post to say that I will be gone until Saturday. My grandpa passed away at the age of 89, 2 months away from 90 and we're going up to Virginia to sit Shiva. If it isn't too much to ask, be sure to catch me up when I come back and please keep my family in your thoughts. We lost my uncle on the 23rd as well but I didn't want to say anything.

I hope you guys have a good week. I'm glad to be a part of this community. It really feels like y'all are family even though I've never even met you guys. Thank you for all your support and for your help :)

See ya Saturday!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
I'm sorry for your loss, Owen.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
So very sorry to hear about both of your losses, Owen.

We wish you and your family boatloads of comfort, healing and peace. I am sure your uncle and grandpa experienced amazingly wonderful lives and were happy to adventure alongside loving family and friends that were surely so blessed to know them and share their lives with them. Remember, hold on to and celebrate the special memories spent with them. Smile and laugh at, as well as embrace, all the fun times shared with them.

Wishing you well, and your family too.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be sorry fer yer lost mate, I hope ye recover soon to set sail once more.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I am sorry for your lost, also. My bless her soul with happness. Take care, now young priate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am so sorry for your losses. It is always hard to lose someone you love and the grief process takes a long time so don't worry if you feel the pain, off and on for a while. That is totally normal.

You are now the curator of the museum of the memory of their lives. Remember the good stuff and pass the stories along often. It keeps them with you and those you tell.

*Chrissy Hugs* You are family to us to and we will be here for you if and when you need us.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have many loses in the past, I know the pain and sorrow you and your family are going through. Time will heal, but you'll never forget them. Take care and God bless.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
My deepest condolences to you and your family. Best wishes, and do take it easy.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
So sorry for your losses, Owen. It's hard to lose someone you love; losing two in short order must be particularly painful. Take care of yourself and your family, and remember to be especially kind to each other while the feelings are so raw.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Sorry I was gone for so long. My membership ran out and I didn't even realize it. Thank you guys for your support, it really helped me through the week to be honest ^^
I hope you guys have an extra special Thanksgiving week :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Pirate