Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - You Say You Want a Resolution...

AuthorMessage
Friday, Friday, Friday! It's time for a new Falmea Friday, let's chat!

This last week of January, we'd like to talk about resolutions. We chatted about this topic a bit during yesterday's KI Live, and we'd like to ask the same of all of you. What is your Spiral New Years Resolution? Is it to get to max level and battle Kane? Climb the ranks in PVP or own at ship PVP? Get that perfect pet? We're dying to know!

I’m looking forward to hearing what everyone is up to while we plan out the rest of the year.

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Professor Falmea on Jan 26, 2018 wrote:

This last week of January, we'd like to talk about resolutions. We chatted about this topic a bit during yesterday's KI Live, and we'd like to ask the same of all of you. What is your Spiral New Years Resolution? Is it to get to max level and battle Kane? Climb the ranks in PVP or own at ship PVP? Get that perfect pet? We're dying to know!

I’m looking forward to hearing what everyone is up to while we plan out the rest of the year.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I'm going to post something different this time than the usual - make it a tad bit more exciting.

I want to get my Pet Royal Ibis, Taz, to Level 70! Maybe he can get there before me!

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
Get my Buck to max lvl and then start the process with my Swashbuckler.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
i ain't got a resolution cause i can never keep them but i am working on a few goals. such as:

getting gladiator rank again in rank pvp
get scrip ship cabin
actually pull something that isn't junk from an armada pack
spread the word about Fearless Taylor and his live streams
and i think that it.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Professor Falmea on Jan 26, 2018 wrote:

My hopes is to get my Musketeer: Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg to max level this year. 2 max level pirates is a lot better than 1 max level pirate! I am not calling it a resolution as those they easily get broken.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg
Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg, max level

Notes: A Roar A does not actually make a roaring noise and Die No can and does die from time to time.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
My resolution is to get all the badges, but given the requirements....that's probably a 2019 resolution instead.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Well, I don't really make resolutions, but I do set goals sometimes, and they are usually quite small. The one large goal that I have is for my main pirate, Bridget Brewster, to reach 25,000 Scrip and purchase the Cabin in the Black Market. She is currently at 17,600, mainly getting Scrip from the Wishing Well and sinking ships in Marleybone for the Party Barge quests. However, I am not happy as a single-tasker. I can only be sinking ships for so long before another pirate calls and I begin questing or pet morphing.

Perhaps this isn't realistic, but surely those Ambassadors have a way of getting Scrip? I am swimming in gold so often that I am buying Stone Bridges and Unicorn statues to sell in the Bazaar to get rid of it. I would really appreciate the every-so-often chance of getting 100 Scrip instead of the 10,000 gold for one of those quests.Like the Wishing Well every day, only a quest reward?

I will get there eventually. Here's my other goal, 100 Team Ups -- but I almost never get credit because I try to really help people in their questing. Yesterday, I thought I'd try my hand at a Team Up. Silly me picked the Hydra, because I know if someone is teaming up there, they really really need the help. Danged if we didn't get the un-targetable Ebon bug the first time. We had to flee and return, so of course, when the battle was over and she completed the quest, I exited the cave to find myself in Achaea instead of Skull Island -- no credit. Again.

I resolve to be positive and just keep sailin' (even though we STILL don't have a ship emoji here on the boards...)

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I sent in a screenshot for KI Live, but I'll post here too:

I want to finally max my pirate during 2018. It's been something that I've wanted to do for AWHILE and I think it's long overdue.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I just want to get my witchdoctor through Mooshu (she doesn't have much farther to go, if I recall) - then I'll be satisfied with this year.

(Unless we get a new story update this year. Then I'll have to get my swashbuckler through that )

Ensign
Oct 06, 2015
Max out musket and privy and farm good gear for buck, witch, and buckler. Also get good pets for all my pirates.

Love reading all of these resolutions! As for me - I resolve to see my Swashbuckler defeat Kane before the end of 2018. ::grin::

Anyone have an accomplishment they achieved in January they want to share? I'm excited that I got my Clownfish pet to level 55. Only a few more levels to go to hit max!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Professor Falmea on Feb 2, 2018 wrote:
Love reading all of these resolutions! As for me - I resolve to see my Swashbuckler defeat Kane before the end of 2018. ::grin::

Anyone have an accomplishment they achieved in January they want to share? I'm excited that I got my Clownfish pet to level 55. Only a few more levels to go to hit max!
I got the Black Rain Shades (with the help of RRRRZZZZ419/Two-Faced Dino Clegg) in January, I think! I'm so excited!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
well i finally hit Gladiator rank in pvp (not gonna go any higher). i have yet to pull anything worth while from a pack (except for a hawk pet in grizzly pack) and i managed to slightly lighten the cargo load my other pirates are carrying.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Professor Falmea on Feb 2, 2018 wrote:

Didn't make much progress to my goals in January, didn't get the Medallion of Hermes I accidentally deleted back yet and all my pets keep failing on me, surely February will be the month though.

Good luck to all your February goals, Pirates! We'll post a new topic shortly...