Elite battle

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
308
I was just looking at pirate101 on Twitter and they showed Kane and the queen in the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was a game picture so looks like in book 15 we get to battle the elite bishop was also shown and I'm not totally sure but I think I saw a bit of deacons cape so he might be alive ( cue music) dun dun daa I can't wait for this my inner fan girl is totally freaking out and it takes a lot to get it there I can't wait

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
584
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2009
Before I say this to you, remember, please take some time to consider this, it is not the real ultimate final battle against Supreme Commander Kane. Consider this the 1st of many Epic Battles against our Big Bad in the 1st Arc. So, please, try not to go jumping the spark thrower here.

Now, to remind Blind Mew's words from Story Thread 4, that while we're thrilled to have our Epic Battles with Supreme Commander Kane, he said this, "I'm hoping we can have not one but several...", so consider that the 1st Epic Battle against Kane, not the only final battle. The Toymaker knows how to defeat Kane, but know that Kane will not be defeated so easily, & so early, once we clash against him. That mad mechanical military dictator will put up a fight. Just not a very premature & non-epic one.

I also sorta knew past defeated Elites can be rebuilt & may become more stronger than ever. It appears many want a rematch. However, that yet-to-be-named Female Elite is willing to battle us, too. I wonder how they may have new better-looking promoted tiers, too?

Well, in the sorta case with Young Morganthe in Avalon, we'll be expecting a battle against Kane, but know that Kane will no doubt learn plenty, once we battle him in the 1st of Kane's Epic Battles to come, including the ultimate final battle in the Arc's true end, which is still Book 20. The scattered El Dorado Map Pieces will be discovered, & the others in Kane's hands will be taken back one day.

The next story update is not all about complete closures with the Armada. Remember that, Pirates. Wait, & we'll see that the Arc still has a way to go.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9104
Bonnie Anne on May 10, 2016 wrote:
For reference in case anyone missed it.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/816/feature/10840/Pirate101-An-Elite-Challenge-Pirate101-Test-Realm-Coming-Soon-.html
Thanks for the link, Bonnie!
WOW! To finally see the Lady in color and from a different viewpoint; now what was in her turban is revealed to be a gear ( it has many sharp looking teeth - a buzz saw? ) and she has that mask still with her, could it be a wand?
Kane looks battle ready, too!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
730
So that be what Kane and the Queen looks like, I be impressed and by looks of it Bishop be there too but Phule? strange the Armada didn't break him out of the who scowl yet?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
308
I just realized something if you look behind Kane it looks like. Giant version of the map really hope Kane didn't figure out where el dorado is yet

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
135
Kane looks amazing! As does the Queen!!! So hyped!! Test Realm come soon!

Lv. 65
Lv. 62
Lv. 18
Lv. 15

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
102
Something I noticed is that the floor looks like a chess board. I'm excited to see where this goes.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
162
Dogsrock5656 on May 10, 2016 wrote:
Something I noticed is that the floor looks like a chess board. I'm excited to see where this goes.
Perhaps we'll be playing a "friendly" game of chess?

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
26
Something I noticed with the image. Now this is purely speculation, and I highly doubt it's correct. But IDK, that room and the way it's design appears. It gives off a Dragonspyesque feel. But since we are going back to Valencia, I presume it's probably the way buildings a made over there.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
46
Trimond297 on May 10, 2016 wrote:
Before I say this to you, remember, please take some time to consider this, it is not the real ultimate final battle against Supreme Commander Kane. Consider this the 1st of many Epic Battles against our Big Bad in the 1st Arc. So, please, try not to go jumping the spark thrower here.

Now, to remind Blind Mew's words from Story Thread 4, that while we're thrilled to have our Epic Battles with Supreme Commander Kane, he said this, "I'm hoping we can have not one but several...", so consider that the 1st Epic Battle against Kane, not the only final battle. The Toymaker knows how to defeat Kane, but know that Kane will not be defeated so easily, & so early, once we clash against him. That mad mechanical military dictator will put up a fight. Just not a very premature & non-epic one.

I also sorta knew past defeated Elites can be rebuilt & may become more stronger than ever. It appears many want a rematch. However, that yet-to-be-named Female Elite is willing to battle us, too. I wonder how they may have new better-looking promoted tiers, too?

Well, in the sorta case with Young Morganthe in Avalon, we'll be expecting a battle against Kane, but know that Kane will no doubt learn plenty, once we battle him in the 1st of Kane's Epic Battles to come, including the ultimate final battle in the Arc's true end, which is still Book 20. The scattered El Dorado Map Pieces will be discovered, & the others in Kane's hands will be taken back one day.

The next story update is not all about complete closures with the Armada. Remember that, Pirates. Wait, & we'll see that the Arc still has a way to go.
I'm sorry dude, but you're in denial. They have made it crystal clear that this is the end of the first arc (I'm not saying it's the end of the Armada). I really hope our first battle isn't our last with Kane. Beating the main villain before we even meet him? That doesn't seem right. I'm hoping we get to watch Kane's character develop over the next few books, maybe we fight him a few times, then we beat him at the end of the second arc.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
209
WOW!
So could the arc come to an end? This woukd back up a yes
Excited to see what's in store and I might have a theory on this later!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2009
FrozenPirate on May 11, 2016 wrote:
I'm sorry dude, but you're in denial. They have made it crystal clear that this is the end of the first arc (I'm not saying it's the end of the Armada). I really hope our first battle isn't our last with Kane. Beating the main villain before we even meet him? That doesn't seem right. I'm hoping we get to watch Kane's character develop over the next few books, maybe we fight him a few times, then we beat him at the end of the second arc.
*sigh...* I don't wanna argue. Let's just wait & see how the next story update goes, once it hits Test. Once done, you'll know the 1st arc still has a way to go before it's time to conclude it.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
102
FrozenPirate on May 11, 2016 wrote:
I'm sorry dude, but you're in denial. They have made it crystal clear that this is the end of the first arc (I'm not saying it's the end of the Armada). I really hope our first battle isn't our last with Kane. Beating the main villain before we even meet him? That doesn't seem right. I'm hoping we get to watch Kane's character develop over the next few books, maybe we fight him a few times, then we beat him at the end of the second arc.
Um, if we don't beat Kane or go to el dorado in book 15, why would this be the end of the first arc???

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
732
I didn't that coming,a single Elite battle is bad enough.

But a triple with Bishop,Kane and Queen(?), that would one super battle. ( Drink a bottle of Yum )

The female elite may finally reveal her real name in the next update, I assume. I'm look forward to that day.

Now what to do with Phule ?

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
209
The map thing that's behind the elites, I think I see a world icon for Grizzleheim, maybe it suggests we will find erica after we are done in Valencia

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2009
Dogsrock5656 on May 11, 2016 wrote:
Um, if we don't beat Kane or go to el dorado in book 15, why would this be the end of the first arc???
Book 15 is not the end of the 1st arc. It only continues it. What's seen in the picture with Kane is, from what I gathered, the first of several Epic Battles with Supreme Commander Kane, as Blind Mew quoted. It won't be the ultimate final battle.

The El Dorado Map Pieces are still yet to be discovered & taken back from Kane, so we still need all of Marco Pollo's Map Pieces before we go to El Dorado.

Don't worry. The arc still has a way to go, & you'll know on your own once the next update goes to Test.

Developer
Hoodoo Mistress on May 10, 2016 wrote:
Perhaps we'll be playing a "friendly" game of chess?
Yeahhhhhhhh.... Not so much.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
308
Monkrinx2024 on May 12, 2016 wrote:
I didn't that coming,a single Elite battle is bad enough.

But a triple with Bishop,Kane and Queen(?), that would one super battle. ( Drink a bottle of Yum )

The female elite may finally reveal her real name in the next update, I assume. I'm look forward to that day.

Now what to do with Phule ?
I don't think it's a triple battle if you look closely at where bishops staff is you can kinda see what looks like deacons cape plus the whole picture wasn't there so we don't know how many there are and if anyone remembers blind mew said that some of the elite might still be alive so don't count your clockworks before they tick

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
135
Ratbeard on May 12, 2016 wrote:
Yeahhhhhhhh.... Not so much.
Oh, Ratbeard, you sly rodent, you. Just open up the test realm already, I have to know what this fight is gonna be like

Lv. 65
Lv. 62
Lv. 18
Lv. 15

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
46
Trimond297 on May 12, 2016 wrote:
Book 15 is not the end of the 1st arc. It only continues it. What's seen in the picture with Kane is, from what I gathered, the first of several Epic Battles with Supreme Commander Kane, as Blind Mew quoted. It won't be the ultimate final battle.

The El Dorado Map Pieces are still yet to be discovered & taken back from Kane, so we still need all of Marco Pollo's Map Pieces before we go to El Dorado.

Don't worry. The arc still has a way to go, & you'll know on your own once the next update goes to Test.
Out of curiosity, what else do you think "in the thrilling conclusion to the first story arc" could mean? How do you interpret that line? Because I feel like the words "conclusion" and "continuation" have very different meanings, but if you know something I don't please share.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1196
Ratbeard on May 12, 2016 wrote:
Yeahhhhhhhh.... Not so much.
Oh Ratbeard -- I have a crazy day (weeks, more like), pulling out my hair -- and then you come along with your sly humor and make me laugh!

Thank you, I really appreciate it!