Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could Steam Replace W101 and P101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 18, 2009
KI got their mobile game greenlit. However, what about w101 and p101? There are rumors they might put those two games onto Steam. However, I personally do NOT wanna make a steam account. Would we still be able to play it with the original launchers from the original websites or would we have to make a steam? Personally, if steam was required they would gain players but at the same time lose players.

~Dead-eye Wolf

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I agree, I'd hate to loose all my progress.

Ensign
Nov 08, 2015
Ship Anchors on May 27, 2017 wrote:
KI got their mobile game greenlit. However, what about w101 and p101? There are rumors they might put those two games onto Steam. However, I personally do NOT wanna make a steam account. Would we still be able to play it with the original launchers from the original websites or would we have to make a steam? Personally, if steam was required they would gain players but at the same time lose players.

~Dead-eye Wolf
Kingsisle said before that the launcher will work just as it does right now. Adding their games to Steam will just give players another area to play their games. That's it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Ship Anchors on May 27, 2017 wrote:

~Dead-eye Wolf
Welcome to the Message Boards, Wolf!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
BrahmShadow on May 28, 2017 wrote:
Kingsisle said before that the launcher will work just as it does right now. Adding their games to Steam will just give players another area to play their games. That's it.
That would be great if it could be on Steam and on the regular launcher. That would make me feel much better.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
It could never replace the games

That's like saying that a shop would replace its bananas from the same supplier?

Think of Steam as another platform for the two games to be discovered, Steam don't make games themselves and they certainly couldn't copy W101 or P101