Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain Avery might.............Be Kane

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
  • Kane might be Captain Avery look into the puppet show of the armada, then look at Kane's hat they look exactly identical except for the feather.
  • Also in the dioalogue You should really learn about your enemies and the Armada is your worst enemy he said.
  • What if...he sends you on missons to figure out your weakness....and report it to the armada?
  • He says that Fin is one of his crewman and then later we find out that Fin is friends of the Armada.

So he might be Kane or part of the Armada?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
  • Kane might be Captain Avery look into the puppet show of the armada, then look at Kane's hat they look exactly identical except for the feather.
  • Also in the dioalogue You should really learn about your enemies and the Armada is your worst enemy he said.
  • What if...he sends you on missons to figure out your weakness....and report it to the armada?
  • He says that Fin is one of his crewman and then later we find out that Fin is friends of the Armada.

So he might be Kane or part of the Armada?
Nope, no that's not possible, because:
  • The similarity in clothes stems from the fact that both Kane and Avery wear 18th century garb.
  • The Armada is our worse enemy because they're against pirates, plus some of us lost our parents directly to the actions of said Armada.
  • What supports this suspicion?
  • Fin was NOT friends with the Armada, he was selling them a piece of the map, when he calls them "friends" he's referring to a mutual ( temporary ) partnership.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
No, Ratbeard said himself that the Armada would never directly be humans or other races in disguise but he DID say that they do have allies who have flesh an' blood, so he could have a slight chance of being one, Avery has cheated us before giving us that raft, which was as bad as Blind Mew discribes it when he said: "It's creeks and groans like a sick yak." So he could be an ally of the Armada (and what a twist that would be!) but I don't think he'll be Avery.

Marcus Davenport, lvl 22

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Captain Avery might not be a clockwork, how ever i got a bad feeling he might double cross our pirate character(s) once we finish the 1st arc storyline.

Then if that is true, oh no skull island is in a big surprise. This could be an interesting twist if our friend Captain Avery created mutiny against our main character(s) at the end of arc 1 storyline.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
Captain Avery might not be a clockwork, how ever i got a bad feeling he might double cross our pirate character(s) once we finish the 1st arc storyline.

Then if that is true, oh no skull island is in a big surprise. This could be an interesting twist if our friend Captain Avery created mutiny against our main character(s) at the end of arc 1 storyline.
You and I think alike on this. I'm expecting him to swoop in just as soon as we claim the spoils of El Dorado, point to a loop-hole in our agreement and claim the whole treasure for himself!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
You and I think alike on this. I'm expecting him to swoop in just as soon as we claim the spoils of El Dorado, point to a loop-hole in our agreement and claim the whole treasure for himself!
Kinda reminds me of a fine adventure tale I read about a certain daring captain named Esperanza, only the treasure was claimed by ... well, not Avery, but someone else very clever indeed

And that would make it impossible to retire fabulously rich with the spoils of El Dorado, wouldn't it? I could see Avery calculating ridiculous levels of back taxes on the flat he rented us when we first arrived....