Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What about the other witch companions...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2013
I like what they did to old scratch and all, but I feel like they forgot about the other witch companions like mormo, carcarius Grimtooth, what they need is better range like old scratch, 4 range. At least get both mormo and carcarius 4 or 5 ranged. Secondly, accuracy, they could not even hit a box thanks for hearing me out!

Ensign
Oct 21, 2013
Piratingboy on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
I like what they did to old scratch and all, but I feel like they forgot about the other witch companions like mormo, carcarius Grimtooth, what they need is better range like old scratch, 4 range. At least get both mormo and carcarius 4 or 5 ranged. Secondly, accuracy, they could not even hit a box thanks for hearing me out!
Not to mention that their health is quite bad as well, and they can't even make up for their bad health, I mean their damage is decent, so their health should be higher. And also give mojo rising to Mormo of carcarius or old scratch too. Please