Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Increase witchdoctor companion's range

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2013
Their range are bad except for old scratch which is 4 ranged, the others are 3 ranged, I would like to see more witch doctor companions like Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah, Mormo, Carcarius and many more used often. I would like to see some 5 ranged witch companions... They have so much potential wasted. And please, increase their accuracy as well

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
Piratingboy on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
Their range are bad except for old scratch which is 4 ranged, the others are 3 ranged, I would like to see more witch doctor companions like Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah, Mormo, Carcarius and many more used often. I would like to see some 5 ranged witch companions... They have so much potential wasted. And please, increase their accuracy as well
5 is a bit much, because that is on par w/ muskets, which usually have higher range than spells do, however I think 4 would be appropriate, not sure on the accuracy though, because that is a signature disadvantage(Like muskets w/ low dodge) so I think they should have average/above average dodge(close to Privy/Buccaneer range)

Ensign
Oct 21, 2013
Stormy Sam Templet... on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
5 is a bit much, because that is on par w/ muskets, which usually have higher range than spells do, however I think 4 would be appropriate, not sure on the accuracy though, because that is a signature disadvantage(Like muskets w/ low dodge) so I think they should have average/above average dodge(close to Privy/Buccaneer range)
Judging by their health is the same to swashbuckler companions, witch companions accuracy are even lower then any other class, they miss WAY too much... They have to make up for their low health, their damage is decent and I want it kept that way, their accuracy seriously need a boost and so as their range. So it's quite reasonable to increase their accuracy as well. If you look at swash companions, same health as witch companions, better accuracy, high damage to make up for their low health, as for witch companions, low health, low accuracy, decent damage, low range. I just don't see the logic here...

Ensign
Oct 21, 2013
Stormy Sam Templet... on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
And dodge is fine the way it is.