Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the greatest stitching idea for ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2013
so, I had this idea while looking at this post, so, this is what I though of: a possible idea for stitching ships, the selected hull is at the center of the screen, and, out all of your equipment, like, the hulls at the top, rudder off to the left and a etc , and, when you press the icon, you can choose the what type of sail, and what power it has, and stats, and then it mixes and it creates that sale for that hull, with the the chosen features, and all for crowns, so, it can also be so if you want to sail your favorite origin ship, some how, so, thinking about this, this could be a really great idea! so, I hope you all look at this,

thankyou for reading, singed this privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Stormshard178 on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
so, I had this idea while looking at this post, so, this is what I though of: a possible idea for stitching ships, the selected hull is at the center of the screen, and, out all of your equipment, like, the hulls at the top, rudder off to the left and a etc , and, when you press the icon, you can choose the what type of sail, and what power it has, and stats, and then it mixes and it creates that sale for that hull, with the the chosen features, and all for crowns, so, it can also be so if you want to sail your favorite origin ship, some how, so, thinking about this, this could be a really great idea! so, I hope you all look at this,

thankyou for reading, singed this privateer
Yea I do have a few favorite ships that i just hated having to give up because the game necessitated my having a stronger one. I would love to just beef up one of my beloved ones to the strength and speed of the eagle galleon (or what ever then next 'highest ship in the game' is).