Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Proper Bow for Musketeers possible?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
I'd really like to be able to get a proper bow to use on my Musketeer character. Right now I use the dual crossbows and keep stitching them as I level up, but I'd happily do the same for a proper bow.

Bows were introduced into Wizard in the Avalon expansion and with bows used so prevalently in Aquila, I have been hoping for a bow to be released in the game at some point.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Maybe ZENNA could drop a rare bow or Pariss

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
Maybe ZENNA could drop a rare bow or Pariss
Or anyone in Aquila actually. Or just make a generic bow available once you reach the gear shop in the world?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
aaronlightwalker on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Or anyone in Aquila actually. Or just make a generic bow available once you reach the gear shop in the world?
I think it wouldn't be too hard to implement but right now if you want something close to a bow Pariss drops a quiver giving burst fire

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
I think it wouldn't be too hard to implement but right now if you want something close to a bow Pariss drops a quiver giving burst fire
Why do you think a bow would be a hard thing to implement?

Several mobs already have them starting in Mooshu. There are companions that have bows starting in Cool Ranch.

There are also crossbows available for musketeers.

With the mechanic already introduced in so many areas of the game, I would hope it would be an easy port to allow a Musketeer to have one. After all, they gave bows to Wizards, lol.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
aaronlightwalker on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
Why do you think a bow would be a hard thing to implement?

Several mobs already have them starting in Mooshu. There are companions that have bows starting in Cool Ranch.

There are also crossbows available for musketeers.

With the mechanic already introduced in so many areas of the game, I would hope it would be an easy port to allow a Musketeer to have one. After all, they gave bows to Wizards, lol.
Maybe it will happen with the new storyline update we are so eagerly expecting