For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

pirate run stores

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2009
8
i think it would be really cool if pirates could have their own stores. You should be able to upgrade your house to a store for gold or crowns. then you could make your own prices and sell equipment, mounts and more to other people. you can close your store, open it to the public, or just your friends. you can choose your own prices and choose a name for your shop. Who else thinks this is a cool idea and what we could add to it?

- David dA AweSomE

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Now if ya people are thinking how we can get stores for each Pirate in the worlds; that won't be enough. That's why I come up with my brilliant idea. The Black Market area. Now when you enter the building, they're three doors. The one on the left is your store, the one on the right is your friends store. Now how will that work out when you have a bunch of friends? W ell my friends, there can be options. You can select which friends store you want to go to and once you select it, you get this message: Are you sure you want to go to (insert friends name) store? Also you can get this option. Lvl Range, You get to select what lvl items you want them to be and then the system will narrow down the shop and there could also be a class selector. Now the class selector would be all the classes in Skull Island of course. It even narrows it down even more but this option is optional. And for all the options you get a Yar or Nay. Now the all the shops will be the same thing with different items of course and have all the options that the guy above me mentioned. Now the third door is the random shop door. When you go through this door, you get to select your options and select the random button because finding which store you want to go to is to hard but if you know a specific store you want to go to, then type it in the search box. This would also go for friends shops to. I forgot to mention that in the friends section. So now, the Store Idea is complete probably. If you got any more ideas, just comment below and I'm sure the creator of this thread would love to hear all those replies and mine to. Bye now.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
261
Sniper Rose on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Now if ya people are thinking how we can get stores for each Pirate in the worlds; that won't be enough. That's why I come up with my brilliant idea. The Black Market area. Now when you enter the building, they're three doors. The one on the left is your store, the one on the right is your friends store. Now how will that work out when you have a bunch of friends? W ell my friends, there can be options. You can select which friends store you want to go to and once you select it, you get this message: Are you sure you want to go to (insert friends name) store? Also you can get this option. Lvl Range, You get to select what lvl items you want them to be and then the system will narrow down the shop and there could also be a class selector. Now the class selector would be all the classes in Skull Island of course. It even narrows it down even more but this option is optional. And for all the options you get a Yar or Nay. Now the all the shops will be the same thing with different items of course and have all the options that the guy above me mentioned. Now the third door is the random shop door. When you go through this door, you get to select your options and select the random button because finding which store you want to go to is to hard but if you know a specific store you want to go to, then type it in the search box. This would also go for friends shops to. I forgot to mention that in the friends section. So now, the Store Idea is complete probably. If you got any more ideas, just comment below and I'm sure the creator of this thread would love to hear all those replies and mine to. Bye now.
but...

If you can set up the price range and level range you can give like aquila gear to a skull island person...

Ensign
Aug 07, 2009
8
that's actually a pretty good idea. But i think you should also be able to access the store more easily. There can be one at your house and you can also port to the "black market".

- David Da AweSomE

Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
37
Sniper Rose on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Now if ya people are thinking how we can get stores for each Pirate in the worlds; that won't be enough. That's why I come up with my brilliant idea. The Black Market area. Now when you enter the building, they're three doors. The one on the left is your store, the one on the right is your friends store. Now how will that work out when you have a bunch of friends? W ell my friends, there can be options. You can select which friends store you want to go to and once you select it, you get this message: Are you sure you want to go to (insert friends name) store? Also you can get this option. Lvl Range, You get to select what lvl items you want them to be and then the system will narrow down the shop and there could also be a class selector. Now the class selector would be all the classes in Skull Island of course. It even narrows it down even more but this option is optional. And for all the options you get a Yar or Nay. Now the all the shops will be the same thing with different items of course and have all the options that the guy above me mentioned. Now the third door is the random shop door. When you go through this door, you get to select your options and select the random button because finding which store you want to go to is to hard but if you know a specific store you want to go to, then type it in the search box. This would also go for friends shops to. I forgot to mention that in the friends section. So now, the Store Idea is complete probably. If you got any more ideas, just comment below and I'm sure the creator of this thread would love to hear all those replies and mine to. Bye now.
This sounds good but you know that empty building next to the Spar Chamber?Maybe stalsl will be put in and we will have to pay crowns (around 249 or 5569 crowns) and once we buy the stall a shopkeeper that looks like us appears which will be the one selling the items that we can put in.

Also there should be one of these in each world in each skyway so:
Skull Island
- Skull Izland (Zone)
- Flotsam
- Pueto Mico
- Port Regal
Monquisita
- Monquista City?
Valencia
N/A
Cool Ranch
- Cooper's Roost
- Santa Pollo
- Tumbleweed
MooShu
- Hamamitsu Garden
Marleybone
- Isle of Dogs
Aquila
- Nova Aquila
- Ithica

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
david da awesome on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
i think it would be really cool if pirates could have their own stores. You should be able to upgrade your house to a store for gold or crowns. then you could make your own prices and sell equipment, mounts and more to other people. you can close your store, open it to the public, or just your friends. you can choose your own prices and choose a name for your shop. Who else thinks this is a cool idea and what we could add to it?

- David dA AweSomE
I really like this idea just I don't know how it would be put into the game.

Good luck with the idea!

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
303
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
Sniper Rose on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Now if ya people are thinking how we can get stores for each Pirate in the worlds; that won't be enough. That's why I come up with my brilliant idea. The Black Market area. Now when you enter the building, they're three doors. The one on the left is your store, the one on the right is your friends store. Now how will that work out when you have a bunch of friends? W ell my friends, there can be options. You can select which friends store you want to go to and once you select it, you get this message: Are you sure you want to go to (insert friends name) store? Also you can get this option. Lvl Range, You get to select what lvl items you want them to be and then the system will narrow down the shop and there could also be a class selector. Now the class selector would be all the classes in Skull Island of course. It even narrows it down even more but this option is optional. And for all the options you get a Yar or Nay. Now the all the shops will be the same thing with different items of course and have all the options that the guy above me mentioned. Now the third door is the random shop door. When you go through this door, you get to select your options and select the random button because finding which store you want to go to is to hard but if you know a specific store you want to go to, then type it in the search box. This would also go for friends shops to. I forgot to mention that in the friends section. So now, the Store Idea is complete probably. If you got any more ideas, just comment below and I'm sure the creator of this thread would love to hear all those replies and mine to. Bye now.
Wow, neat stuff but I can hear the computers chewing up bandwith just thinking about it lol.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
I love the black market idea. I mean, after all we Are pirates

Ensign
Aug 07, 2009
8
Ok about the problem someone has with the pricing you make. you wouldn't be able to equip aquila gear if u were on skull island. Problem solved

- david da awEsOme

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
david da awesome on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Ok about the problem someone has with the pricing you make. you wouldn't be able to equip aquila gear if u were on skull island. Problem solved

- david da awEsOme
We can already do that. Any matching gear of type can be stitched to any lower gear even if it isn't for your school. Just get it from the bazaar and stitch away.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2009
8
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
but...

If you can set up the price range and level range you can give like aquila gear to a skull island person...
you can't set the lvl range if this idea came into the game kingsisle wouldn't allow it

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
94
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
but...

If you can set up the price range and level range you can give like aquila gear to a skull island person...
That is possible, but you need to be a certain level to equip items.