Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World: Amazonia

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
I have an Idea for a new world! It is called Amazonia! It is an Amazon themed world with thick jungles, swamps and it's citizins are parrots. the world is colonized by Monquista . There is one long, narrow skyway called Amazon skyway. Please tell me what you think

See you in the spiral:
Tireless Blake West lvl. 44
Sandy Noah Collins lvl. 16
Liam Jackson lvl. 5

Captain Bunny Out

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Bosun
May 06, 2009
CaptainBunny093 on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
I have an Idea for a new world! It is called Amazonia! It is an Amazon themed world with thick jungles, swamps and it's citizins are parrots. the world is colonized by Monquista . There is one long, narrow skyway called Amazon skyway. Please tell me what you think

See you in the spiral:
Tireless Blake West lvl. 44
Sandy Noah Collins lvl. 16
Liam Jackson lvl. 5

Captain Bunny Out
I had a similar idea! Great mines think a like, huh?
I was going to call it between Zonama or Zanoma. Couldn't decide. lol

I would love to create a story on it, but I like to do research on it the Amazon first before formulating anything.

See you in the Spiral!

Ensign
Mar 05, 2009
I actually really like this idea, however I think King's Isle is up to their ears in work and are creating/developing worlds that they have already planned out. Also the worlds they make must fit into the story somehow (this one could though).

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
plus this world idea is to simuliar Aquila, cause Amazons are also part of the Greek legends in our history, maybe it could be like a sub section like Wintertusk of Grizzilehiem in Wizard101.

Valdus Zabra lvl 54 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
Oh! wow! they are similar. I didn't know that someone already posted an Idea that is similar. I guess the citizens could be toucans instead of parrots! There are also monkeys too because it was colonized by Monquista!

See you in the spiral!
Tireless Blake West level 45
Sandy Noah Collins level 18
Liam Jackson level 7

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
Pikachu792x on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
plus this world idea is to simuliar Aquila, cause Amazons are also part of the Greek legends in our history, maybe it could be like a sub section like Wintertusk of Grizzilehiem in Wizard101.

Valdus Zabra lvl 54 Swashbuckler
It's not related to the Amazons from Greek Mythology and Aquila. My Idea is related to the Amazon Rainforest in South America.