Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More shark companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
I think pirate should have more shark companions available

The only ones I can think off is the one witchdoctors get, fin dorsal, and the one from the cutthroat bundle

Maybe a shark companion should be in the black market for scrip

I would definitely farm for the shark companions if it was for scrip

What do you all think?

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I do like the idea of having companions available for scrip in the black market. A shark musketeer companion that we see in the Pirate's Regatta would be a cool addition along with maybe a prawn.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It would be interesting to see what KI could do with some other shark types, like Carpenter sharks (aka sawfish) and the sharkrays (aka guitarfish). Haven't seen them yet.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
There’s also El Tiburon, who is a literal shark, and probably the best companion to use the Beastmaster Banner on. Now I’m all for new companions being added just for the heck of it but how many shark companions do we need? Sounds like your planning a new shark world order when you take over the world with a shark army. I guess one of those shark musketeers would be fine but I don’t think it would see a whole lot of use.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Friendly Jesse Pew on Aug 25, 2018 wrote:
There’s also El Tiburon, who is a literal shark, and probably the best companion to use the Beastmaster Banner on. Now I’m all for new companions being added just for the heck of it but how many shark companions do we need? Sounds like your planning a new shark world order when you take over the world with a shark army. I guess one of those shark musketeers would be fine but I don’t think it would see a whole lot of use.
There are only 3 sharks available in the game. One comes from a bundle and the others are recruited by Witchdoctors only ( Carcarius ), or from the crown shop ( Finn Dorsal ). So unless you buy the bundle ( on sale now! ) or a WD, then you're stuck with Finn ( just one shark ).

Meanwhile, if someone wants to field a full unicorn crew ( for example ), they have a good choice of 3, whether recruited or from the crown shop.
I think a shark musketeer or witchdoctor, would see plenty of use, if you want to have a shark crew.

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Friendly Jesse Pew on Aug 25, 2018 wrote:
I’m a companion freak I like almost everything about companions