Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Ideas for how to use the Polaris stormgate in pt 2

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
21
So in Valencia part 2 if a pirate were to open their map, they would see a storm-gate called "Storm-gate to Polaris".
A lot of pirates were speculating on what that is gonna be used for so i compiled some ideas from pirates that i interviewed, along with myself.
The ideas are:

Christmas is coming with Polaris. Fearless Kevin Usher

I don't know what to expect. Trustworthy Kendrick Thackeray

They may use it as a new world where we stop a war that Polaris started, we may also get a new companion. Romantic Jonathan Dove
probably gonna be a world. Shallow Chris Strong
Those are 3 and 1/2 ideas for the storm-gate to Polaris.
Give me your input and ideas, also if kingisle would reply to this with reactions to the ideas that would be awesome.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9755
JonathanTheAdventu... on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:
So in Valencia part 2 if a pirate were to open their map, they would see a storm-gate called "Storm-gate to Polaris".
A lot of pirates were speculating on what that is gonna be used for so i compiled some ideas from pirates that i interviewed, along with myself.
The ideas are:

Christmas is coming with Polaris. Fearless Kevin Usher

I don't know what to expect. Trustworthy Kendrick Thackeray

They may use it as a new world where we stop a war that Polaris started, we may also get a new companion. Romantic Jonathan Dove
probably gonna be a world. Shallow Chris Strong
Those are 3 and 1/2 ideas for the storm-gate to Polaris.
Give me your input and ideas, also if kingisle would reply to this with reactions to the ideas that would be awesome.
The response from KI will be a deafening silence - they never tell us what is planned, until it's ready to be shown.
It's fairly obvious that a Stormgate leads to somewhere and if it's labeled then that's where it goes. There are many unlabeled Stormgates in our present worlds.
We receive a companion ( or more ) with each world.
Trustworthy Kendrick Thackeray has the best answer. There is nothing that gives us a hint of what's coming ( or even when it's coming ).

Ensign
Dec 31, 2015
23
one question. why do people think polaris is the next world!?!?!?!? What do you think is gonna happen? We sail around and then freeze to death. Or nopolguen trys to start another war and wins? come on! Give me a quot about whats gonna happen!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
717
ConnorP08 on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:
one question. why do people think polaris is the next world!?!?!?!? What do you think is gonna happen? We sail around and then freeze to death. Or nopolguen trys to start another war and wins? come on! Give me a quot about whats gonna happen!
People think Polaris is the next world because there is a Stormgate called Stormgate to Polaris in Valencia Part 2. There are several other worlds mentioned(or seen between worlds) but only Polaris has a Stormgate labeled leading to it. Also there is Polarian ship equipment in Pirate 101 now, so yeah Polaris is probably the next world in Pirate 101.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
21
ConnorP08 on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:
one question. why do people think polaris is the next world!?!?!?!? What do you think is gonna happen? We sail around and then freeze to death. Or nopolguen trys to start another war and wins? come on! Give me a quot about whats gonna happen!
That's the thing we don't know yet. We are just guessing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9755
ConnorP08 on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:
one question. why do people think polaris is the next world!?!?!?!? What do you think is gonna happen? We sail around and then freeze to death. Or nopolguen trys to start another war and wins? come on! Give me a quot about whats gonna happen!
Here's your quote:
Napoleguin: "Pirate I owe you a favor. Napoleguin does not forget! Ask for iit and it is yours." That's one storyline connection that has yet to be explored.
Polaris is more likely to be the next world than any other world mentioned in this game because of that connection.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9755
There are other worlds in the running for next "new world". Going by how many times that world has been mentioned or by storyline connection these are:
1. Polaris - this world has the most direct link to the story of P101. Plus there is a labeled Stormgate; the other worlds don't have a labeled stormgate at this time.
2. Krokotopia & Grizzelheim - these worlds are part of the character creation of this game; we have already visited 3 of the worlds mentioned in character creation, we just need to visit the last two. Krokotopia has many mentions in game and Grizzelheim has a few references as well as the Griz ambassador we meet in Florenza.
3. Darkmoor - has equal mentions throughout this game as Krok, it is also the native home of Madame Vadima and was revealed as our mother's home also.
4. Albion - the home of Bonnie Anne, Fan Flanders and Lucky Jack Russel; it's entirely possible that we could go to this world.
5. Rajah - one mention in game revealing that our pirate's parents had traveled there.
6. Zafaria - I admit this world is a long shot but it has one game mention, so it goes on the list.

There you have it, 7 worlds that have a possible chance to be the next world.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
116
anecorbie on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
There are other worlds in the running for next "new world". Going by how many times that world has been mentioned or by storyline connection these are:
1. Polaris - this world has the most direct link to the story of P101. Plus there is a labeled Stormgate; the other worlds don't have a labeled stormgate at this time.
2. Krokotopia & Grizzelheim - these worlds are part of the character creation of this game; we have already visited 3 of the worlds mentioned in character creation, we just need to visit the last two. Krokotopia has many mentions in game and Grizzelheim has a few references as well as the Griz ambassador we meet in Florenza.
3. Darkmoor - has equal mentions throughout this game as Krok, it is also the native home of Madame Vadima and was revealed as our mother's home also.
4. Albion - the home of Bonnie Anne, Fan Flanders and Lucky Jack Russel; it's entirely possible that we could go to this world.
5. Rajah - one mention in game revealing that our pirate's parents had traveled there.
6. Zafaria - I admit this world is a long shot but it has one game mention, so it goes on the list.

There you have it, 7 worlds that have a possible chance to be the next world.
Is the game mention, for Zafaria, you are referring to when you meet Butch and the Sundance kid from the Rooster Cogburn quest? I got so excited when I did that sidequest, I thought we might be going there

Misty,70
Zoe, 53

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9755
The Stalwart Queen on Nov 22, 2017 wrote:
Is the game mention, for Zafaria, you are referring to when you meet Butch and the Sundance kid from the Rooster Cogburn quest? I got so excited when I did that sidequest, I thought we might be going there

Misty,70
Zoe, 53
I would love to go to Zafaria as a pirate! I loved that world in Wizard101 & it needs to come here ( Mirage, too ). But I won't hold my breath waiting for them.