Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Epic Ideas

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Got an idea about an epic? Got an epic idea having to do with epics? Post it here! I'll start off.

Avenge Series
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avenge Rank 1: If an ally/companion dies next to you, you get a bonus attack on the killer.

Avenge Rank 2: If an ally/companion dies next to you, you get a bonus attack on the killer. Three times per round.

Avenge Rank 3: If an ally/companion dies next to you, you get a bonus attack on the killer. Three times per round. You get a 35% Accuracy and Dodge bonus for the next 3 rounds IF you land a hit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See what I mean? Try to come up with some ideas of your own!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Ambush:

When a Musketeer puts a trap down on the board and an enemies steps on it within the musketeers range it triggers Ambush and the musketeer attacks the enemy.

Quick Jab:

A combination of Riposte and Vengeance Strike. When an enemy hits you or if you dodge you trigger quick jab. But you only hit the enemy with 1/3 your regular damage.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Sacrifice: Self-destruct a companion to either do an amount of damage appropriate to the companion, or heal yourself.

Ensign
Jun 04, 2014
Flanking Strike(For Swashbucklers and .):

Flanking and Vengeance Strike combined. Forces both to happen.

Scare( only):

When a ( with sword), or Swashbuckler is about to attack you,the foe gets scared and attacks itself.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Words101 2 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Flanking Strike(For Swashbucklers and .):

Flanking and Vengeance Strike combined. Forces both to happen.

Scare( only):

When a ( with sword), or Swashbuckler is about to attack you,the foe gets scared and attacks itself.
Flanking Strike - A bit OP, maybe? You get two extra hits on an opponent for the price of one.

Scare - Nice idea, but I think the melee classes may nerf it a bit. Imagine this scenario. "A swashbuckler gets all buffed up and ready to strike, he/she attacks the Witchdoctor, and Scare activates! Super critical strike with Black Fog on - instant kill." See what I mean?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I have a few ideas! Bare with me, they are a lot.

Hostage Target 1 - When an opponent threatens (boarders) or harms the user of "Hostage Target", the user harms any random opponent of the opposing side (doesn't have to be the threatener).

Hostage Target 2 - When an opponent threatens (boarders) or harms the user of "Hostage Target", the user harms any random opponent of the opposing side (doesn't have to be the threatener). Can use this three times in one round.

Hostage Target 3 - When an opponent threatens (boarders) or harms the user of "Hostage Target", the user harms any random opponent of the opposing side (doesn't have to be the threatener). The threatener's agility gets lowered for three rounds. Can use this three times in one round.

Bluffing Strike 1 , , - Basically the same as "Hostage Target 1" but only , , and can use/learn it.

Bluffing Strike 2 , , - Basically the same as "Hostage Target 2" but only , , and can use/learn it.

Bluffing Strike 3 , , - Basically the same as "Hostage Target 3" but only , , and can use/learn it.

Eye On(s) - Basically the same as the other ones but for Witchdoctors

Captain's Loyalty 1-2 , , , , - Companions can only learn this: when captain is harmed, the companion harms the harmer. (2) adds three more times

Captain's Loyalty 3 , , , , - Basically the same as "Captain's Loyalty 1" but companion's damage is raised.

Firstmate's Loyalty 1-2 (?) - Same as "Captain's Loyalty 1" but only captains can learn it.

Firstmate's Loyalty 3 (?) Basically the same as "Captain's Loyalty 3".

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Got an idea about an epic? Got an epic idea having to do with epics? Post it here! I'll start off.

Avenge Series
Avenge Rank 1: If an ally/companion dies next to you, you get a bonus attack on the killer.

Avenge Rank 2: If an ally/companion dies next to you, you get a bonus attack on the killer. Three times per round.

Avenge Rank 3: If an ally/companion dies next to you, you get a bonus attack on the killer. Three times per round. You get a 35% Accuracy and Dodge bonus for the next 3 rounds IF you land a hit.
See what I mean? Try to come up with some ideas of your own!
You took Avenge from me. And made it better. Thank you.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Also here are my ideas-
-
Spirit storm- If an undead enemy attacks you in any way, you have a 25% chance to convert them to your side for the next round. Sort of like charming gaze. Gets a higher chance with each rank up 3.

-
Finishing Smash- if your enemy's health is in the red zone, you have a 30% higher chance to critical. Increase by 10% for each promotion.

-
Eye of the shooter- If an enemy is within 2 units of range near you, you get a higher accuracy. Accuracy raises with each rank.

-
Captain's intuition- All companions/allies within a short radius are given the ability 'Pirate'. Radius gets larger with each upgrade.

-
Ninja's serrated strikes- When health is in the yellow, all attacks increased by +25%/+35%/+50%

So yeah.