Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
After you kill kane then you will go to dragonspyre with is avernus then you will help people and that then at the very end of dragonspyre you will battle malistaire.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
626Eanostman123 on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
After you kill kane then you will go to dragonspyre with is avernus then you will help people and that then at the very end of dragonspyre you will battle malistaire.
Isn't Malistaire dead? He was thrown off the comet Xibalba last we met him in person. Besides, he seems more like a Wizard101 character with his magic.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
First of all, I want Mr Meany-stair to come back... we all know he will. Second off, I want to give Avernus a real storyline too- but with a completely different one than from W101.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2009
I agree with you since pirate101 was the developer for wizard 101 it should be good to have this witch doctor in the game. Just like Nintendo having Mario and link game and link in Mario game ( just example)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Don't you think Malistaire is..ah..dead as a door nail? Wouldn't yet another resurrection be the life that broke the evil guy's back?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Don't you think Malistaire is..ah..dead as a door nail? Wouldn't yet another resurrection be the life that broke the evil guy's back?
I wouldn't say it's an impossible idea of bringing malistaire as a pirate101 boss not necessarily a boss in dragonspyre/avernus but think about it at the end of xibalba he didn't actually die he just was thrown off the comet on a rock into the spiral so think what if (and I'm sure this won't actually happen but still just an idea) malistaire eventually lands on some world we travel to in pirate101 like examples are: darkmoor, Polaris, grizzle heim, or even Valencia. We might then battle him for reasons such as he has stolen a piece of Marco pollos map which would suit well in he landed in grizzleheim and steals Erica the red's map perhaps somehow he learned about Marco pollos map and el dorado and maybe he wants to rebuild his stature and raise and army, ,gain power or just something that will make him stronger and the only way he can get that is if he gets the gold or something else in el dorado that will give him special powers or something. Maybe if he landed in Valencia the armada captured him but Kane saw interest in him to use as an ally because with his wizard magic powers he could be the key to finally stopping us since us the pirate haven constantly gotten in the way of kanes plans (deacons death, our map pieces, beachhead destroyed, rooke killed, turning the tide or the Marleybone-Valencia war) so he could use malistaire to stop us for good and get our map pieces. He could also be used by Kane so that bishop can study him and learn how he uses magic and summons monsters and all his powers so that Kane can add those abilities to each of his armada troops to make them incredibly powerful enough to take over the spiral. These are just some ideas I have on how malistaire can be added I think there could easily be a chance we find malistaire in pirate101 someday in combat or be important to the storyline because if you think the first time we defeated malistaire in wizard101 he died and was seemed to never come back but the second time we defeated him he didn't actually die but was just thrown off in the spiral supposedly gone for good but maybe that happened purposely so that he could be put into pirate101

Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
626Eanostman123 on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Really! What does Mr. Maddy staire want from us? He came back from the dead? Wow he really wants revenge.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have no interest in seeing a W101 boss here in P101, ( I hope for a new boss ) but the idea of continuing our quest in Avernus/Dragonspyre has merit. I liked Dragonspyre in W101 and maybe a different part of Avernus was not as devastated by the Dragon Titan.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Ethan the baron on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
I wouldn't say it's an impossible idea of bringing malistaire as a pirate101 boss not necessarily a boss in dragonspyre/avernus but think about it at the end of xibalba he didn't actually die he just was thrown off the comet on a rock into the spiral so think what if (and I'm sure this won't actually happen but still just an idea) malistaire eventually lands on some world we travel to in pirate101 like examples are: darkmoor, Polaris, grizzle heim, or even Valencia. We might then battle him for reasons such as he has stolen a piece of Marco pollos map which would suit well in he landed in grizzleheim and steals Erica the red's map perhaps somehow he learned about Marco pollos map and el dorado and maybe he wants to rebuild his stature and raise and army, ,gain power or just something that will make him stronger and the only way he can get that is if he gets the gold or something else in el dorado that will give him special powers or something. Maybe if he landed in Valencia the armada captured him but Kane saw interest in him to use as an ally because with his wizard magic powers he could be the key to finally stopping us since us the pirate haven constantly gotten in the way of kanes plans (deacons death, our map pieces, beachhead destroyed, rooke killed, turning the tide or the Marleybone-Valencia war) so he could use malistaire to stop us for good and get our map pieces. He could also be used by Kane so that bishop can study him and learn how he uses magic and summons monsters and all his powers so that Kane can add those abilities to each of his armada troops to make them incredibly powerful enough to take over the spiral. These are just some ideas I have on how malistaire can be added I think there could easily be a chance we find malistaire in pirate101 someday in combat or be important to the storyline because if you think the first time we defeated malistaire in wizard101 he died and was seemed to never come back but the second time we defeated him he didn't actually die but was just thrown off in the spiral supposedly gone for good but maybe that happened purposely so that he could be put into pirate101
Woahwoahwoahwoah. This, first of all, is not, and never should be, anything like Wizard101. Second of all, see first of all.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
You really want to mess up the time (as well as the plot) line in both games, by all means, put in Malistaire.

See, when you arrive at Mooshu in P101, the emperor is still under a spell, and he is still under it when you leave, which means you leave before a wizard arrives in Mooshu to awaken the emperor.

However, while you go straight to Dragonspyre in W101, you have to pass through at least Marlebone and Aquila before you can possibly get to anything in Avernus.

So, if you meet Malistaire in Avernus, you would either:

1) Meet him BEFORE he is defeated by your wizard in W101, which would be strange, since he is on a single minded mission to revive his dead wife, and therefore would have no time for anything else,

OR

2) Meet him AFTER he is defeated by your wizard in W101 which means he somehow managed to return from the dead. But why?

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
I would like to see a portal to the area because I have seen dragonspyre far in the distance. just look the other way when you enter Avernus skyway.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This world is full of mysteries, since our last visit to enter Valencia and do Old scratch's promo quest, much later. As stated it was mentioned one of the deadliest sky way in the spiral. As usual a very different storyline from wizards and it dose not have to do with any wizard101 boss, but instead a new boss for a new storyline.

Here is a theory, although it's too soon. Upon defeating Kane, as our pirate(s) progress the 2nd arc storyline. Captain Avery may send our pirate(s) to dragonspyre, where ( spoiler alert ) Malistaire failed to wake up the dragon titan. The 2nd pirate101 arc boss may successfully awaken the dragon titan, what will be the consequences if the dragon titan awaken