Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
230
fear griffon burke on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
Mooshu is based off of Japan, you can tell by "Mooda"
Any way, love this idea, to expand on this, I think that before we go to this new world we should have to go to the "Pirate Council of the Spiral" where, kind of like in Wysteria, you battle for the "pirate's cup" where you battle, thieve, and hunt against other worlds, the worlds that you could have chosen to grow up in. There you meet a childhood friend that was your adoptive parent's son/daughter and, after you beat them in a 1v1 match (no companions) you get that person as a companion. (sorry if this is confusing)
Mooshu is based on China and Japan but mostly China. The "Mooda" is the Booda who is the founder of boodism which was originally in India but with the creation of the silk road lead it to spread the culture to china (not japan). Also caoism is based of Taoism (or daoism) Which is another Chinese Religion. Some architecture is based of china and japan in Mooshu. (If you wanna know about European history i know a lot of that too )

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
48
Ryanbold2 on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
Mooshu is based on China and Japan but mostly China. The "Mooda" is the Booda who is the founder of boodism which was originally in India but with the creation of the silk road lead it to spread the culture to china (not japan). Also caoism is based of Taoism (or daoism) Which is another Chinese Religion. Some architecture is based of china and japan in Mooshu. (If you wanna know about European history i know a lot of that too )
I was told my facts by a person who has a Phd in Asian history and, if you look it up, the Japanese adopted LOTS of cultural traits from the Chinese, that is why japan has some (few but some) pagodas. Also, Shinto, japan's main religion, is like, 54% Buddhism. Oh, it is spelled Buddha, my best friend is Buddhist so I think I and him would know more about that than you

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
25
I think for nautical xp should be lvl ten for this ship but we should be able to get a water mole ship four ways i have it is first we could buy it cheaper then pirate ship skiff at that island in skull island skyway then from the black market max lvl and then lvl thirty from parrot island and then from a side quest to get it your lvl from a quest from the chief of the island of skull island near the ancient tunnels to deliver medicine to some places

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
230
fear griffon burke on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
I was told my facts by a person who has a Phd in Asian history and, if you look it up, the Japanese adopted LOTS of cultural traits from the Chinese, that is why japan has some (few but some) pagodas. Also, Shinto, japan's main religion, is like, 54% Buddhism. Oh, it is spelled Buddha, my best friend is Buddhist so I think I and him would know more about that than you
I was taught by my history by a teacher with a masters degree for Global history (including China and Japan) and U.S. history. Also many text books I have had to read say what I state too. Not trying to brag but I got a 100 on my DBQ essay on China/India and the silk road. Trust me Buddhism originated in India until the opening of the silk road where it soon became very popular and practiced in China today even! Japan did inherit some Buddhism but it was from China first and its much more practiced in China. The moodha is equivalent to the Buddha who is the founder of Buddhism. I am well aware that Japan and China are similar. Japan does have many Buddhist believers (so does China) but it came to China before Japan. Yes i'm aware it is spelled Buddha simple spelling debate. I do in fact know a person who is Buddhist too. Trust me I know a lot about the history of Buddhism, China, and Japan. The point is Mooshu is based more off China then Japan (but it has both). I do not want this to turn into a fight.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
230
I found a post on the message boards a while back and I found what blind mew said that it depends on what part of mooshu you look at. He said khotan sky way in book 11 is more Japan and Subata sky way in book 12 is more China. Since book 12 is longer then book 11 then its more china! jk jk jk jk Its both. (thought i would throw a joke)

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
26
New pack idea

How about making a companion pack? You purchase the pack at like gamestop or walmart and it will have 3 companions to it. With this pack comes new promotions and companion quest. These can be special limit companions that you can't get any other way. Just an idea.

Ensign
Sep 03, 2013
1
yes my idea ok wizard city as a world in pirate101 ok I know pirates and wizards never meet but what if a major quest requires us to go to wizard city one day.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
1
I think the Gold-Wrought Eagle would be cool to have.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2010
1
I bought the Admirals bundle a while back and i noticed something. The trim is not gold, Its silver. Why is that an issue? Well the armors and items for the ship are gold, So it ends up looking bad and annoying me. Could you fix it please?

Username: DYLANBERGESON

Ensign
May 20, 2012
13
624711 on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
Already are in home dungeon(s)
I was was saying even more in home dungeons, bc they only have one so far

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
23
I have one! We do have a bank, but most banks you can store money in.So maybe we could have a feature where we could store our Crowns and Coins in the bank along with the usual bank things we have?(This one sounded better in my head...)

-Bloody Inari Windlass, 57

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
70
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Well, I was playing Wizard101 and I saw epic mounts!

So I came up with these:

Surfboard with sail
a Little tornado
Walking treasure chest!
Flying bed (for lazy pirates)

Erin Level 41

Ensign
Apr 11, 2013
4
A chariot mount that you can attach a pet to pull you in would totally rock.

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
61
Can you add a search bar for badges like the one in the bazzar?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
*SPOILERS* (Also, this is my first post here :))
I think it would be pretty nice if y'all could buff the drop rates for certain ship battles, like I've had two sidequests from Mooshu that I've had since I started, involving defeating ships to collect stuff and the reward is pretty nice, but the drop rate is so low that it takes away the motivation to do it when I could be in Marleybone right now about to fight Rooke, y'know? Another thing is that I think the Stormzilla fight REALLY needs to be nerfed, even though you guys nerfed it a bit already.
Speaking of Rooke, I would honestly LOVE if each Armada elite (or well not each Armada elite because that might be too difficult) but more Armada elites had their own puppet shows. I LOVE the Puppet shows and more puppet shows about the Armada would be INSANELY awesome! In fact, my favorite Puppet show is the one with Bishop, and when he says 'Checkmate.' it just sounds so cool!
Also, I think a nice idea for a world would be one based off of the legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Maybe the main species that inhabited it would be humanoid dragons as a pinch of irony, since the Knights in legends always fought dragons. Or maybe we could dig a bit more into our past, and our time with our parents.
Anyways, I love Pirate101 so much and I hope you guys come out with a new update soon!
Looking forward to it,

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 57, Scourge of the Armada

Ensign
May 30, 2010
49
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
*SPOILERS* (Also, this is my first post here :))
I think it would be pretty nice if y'all could buff the drop rates for certain ship battles, like I've had two sidequests from Mooshu that I've had since I started, involving defeating ships to collect stuff and the reward is pretty nice, but the drop rate is so low that it takes away the motivation to do it when I could be in Marleybone right now about to fight Rooke, y'know? Another thing is that I think the Stormzilla fight REALLY needs to be nerfed, even though you guys nerfed it a bit already.
Speaking of Rooke, I would honestly LOVE if each Armada elite (or well not each Armada elite because that might be too difficult) but more Armada elites had their own puppet shows. I LOVE the Puppet shows and more puppet shows about the Armada would be INSANELY awesome! In fact, my favorite Puppet show is the one with Bishop, and when he says 'Checkmate.' it just sounds so cool!
Also, I think a nice idea for a world would be one based off of the legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Maybe the main species that inhabited it would be humanoid dragons as a pinch of irony, since the Knights in legends always fought dragons. Or maybe we could dig a bit more into our past, and our time with our parents.
Anyways, I love Pirate101 so much and I hope you guys come out with a new update soon!
Looking forward to it,

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 57, Scourge of the Armada
And welcome to the message boards, puppet shows are great, ur right we do need more!

Witty Noah Nitingale lvl 65

Ensign
Aug 05, 2009
3
Add a team up kiosk like the one recently added in wizard101. Without any new worlds added in ages, there is little left to do but farm for gear and join people to fight in some of the more fun dungeons (unless you enjoy the grueling scrip grindfest). A method for pirates to team up for various dungeons, etc.. in each world without having to leave skull island may help players realize there are enough of us pirates left out there still playing and prevent them from leaving the game for good.

Ensign
Aug 05, 2009
3
I also would love to see stitching for ships. One of the best things about KI's games is stitching clothing. It allows uniqueness, which any true pirate strives for. However, we need more uniqueness with ships, besides the flag. If the pirate galleon is my favorite ship, I should be able to stitch my stats from any other higher level ship onto it. I doubt you will find a single pirate sailing the spiral that wouldn't be happy with that update to the game.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
131
i got a SUPER idea, Add a button that makes you teleport to your friend's house but at the options menu there will also be a button that says "allow friends to teleport to your house" i think this is a very good idea.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
402
We have puppet shows in all the worlds except Valencia, so I thought of an idea for one:

Captain Steed gives it, and it's about what the armada is doing to Valencia, and maybe also about the world being connected to all the other worlds in the spiral.

I honestly just wanna see what the world's puppet show background thing would look like, like Cool Ranch's puppet shows being in some kinda saloon with a weird mustache guy as a barkeep.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
136
add more powers ,companions(witchdoctor respectively)

Ensign
Mar 12, 2011
1
Love the new ship equipment (i.e.: the captain's quarters). However, it is 25000 scrips and appears to be the only way to purchase this item is in the black market. My question and request is: whoever has the purse strings on the scrips.....is there going to be a way to purchase the huge captain's quarters with any other form of currency? Like maybe cash or crowns. If not and scrips at the black market is the only way to purchase this item is there going to be another way to earn scrips ( I lose at all the PVP in my smuggler's arena)? I have been battling ships in Nova Aquila for weeks and finally got enough to buy a bed (950 scrips). I'm sure I would find a way to purchase all the cool captain's quarters items if we could buy them with crowns or maybe make it to where we can earn more scrips with each of the ship battles. I don't know.....just trying to fulfill my need to decorate my ship!!

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
131
oh i really want this but make deacon drop his gun the gun's name is Deacon's Flintlock and he has a 5% - 8% of dropping it it has 120 damage and has 7 armor penentration please let this happen!

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
131
let Decious Duelmaster be your companion after you WIN 1000 pet sparing maches he has 290 starting damage and when you upgrade him with 4x rough he will do 370 damage

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
131
Saffron Daygem on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
I have one! We do have a bank, but most banks you can store money in.So maybe we could have a feature where we could store our Crowns and Coins in the bank along with the usual bank things we have?(This one sounded better in my head...)

-Bloody Inari Windlass, 57
are you trying to say because the bank is named "bank" *you see the name correctly* but in the bank normally in real life you use banks as a place to store your money right? and make the bank have just the money and let there be a new housing feature named "wardrobe" where you put your clothes in there. there now i made your idea even better