Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2010
i believe that you should add all the kills and deaths a companion has ever done, like you can see how many times they have killed or how many times they have died. that would be awsome

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Hi, I'm new here! (I'm actually Manateeloverman returning; I hope that's not a problem. I'm just using a different account. Same person, different accounts) This may be a lousy suggestion but I think; that at the end of the game, we should have access to all of the places we can without using Crowns or a Pirate101/Wizard101 Membership! Sorry if this suggestion is not good. It's just that; on my Privateer account, my friends keep asking me to telaport to them and because my Privateer account has lost it's Pirate101 membership, I can't help them in any way possible at that area.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I also think that there should be a: Armada Trooper, Marlybone Doberman, a Banditoad, and more as companions

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I'm new here! (I'm actually Manateeloverman returning; I hope that's not a problem. I'm just using a different account. Same person, different accounts) This may be a lousy suggestion but I think; that at the end of the game, we should have access to all of the places we can without using Crowns or a Pirate101/Wizard101 Membership! Sorry if this suggestion is not good. It's just that; on my Privateer account, my friends keep asking me to telaport to them and because my Privateer account has lost it's Pirate101 membership, I can't help them in any way possible at that area.
That is part of the reasons you weigh when you chose membership verses being a crowns player. As a crowns player you own your access forever but you are not given some perks that subscribers have. As a subscriber you have access to any area as long as someone can allow you to teleport to them. Each way is not equal and both have unique benefits. It is up to us to chose one and then to be happy with it.

Ensign
Dec 07, 2013
Both of these suggestions might seem a little weird but why not for the PVP areas there should be a difference between them like the spar hall could be as it is, but for the brawling hall instead of using our companions we could use our other avatars as the crew instead of just the one we are currently playing with. also why don't we have some sort of option where we can turn our crews into ARI characters so that if we just don't feel like making actions repeatedly or if we are somewhere else we don't have to comeback repeatedly or even just leave the people in the heat of battle waiting every turn.

Ensign
Jul 11, 2012
I think there should be Nautical PvP instead of just hand to hand (or blade to blade) combat. Also as reward for the winning team in it lots of Nautical Experience.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Swashbuckling Jay on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
I think there should be Nautical PvP instead of just hand to hand (or blade to blade) combat. Also as reward for the winning team in it lots of Nautical Experience.
Nautical means how some people would describe it, "boaty" . So it can really only be found in the skyways.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Ahoy Mateys!!! Thank you Kingsisle for all your work on the fabulous game. I have had so much fun with it.
I would like to make a few suggestions.
1. I would like to suggest that all equipment, ship, companions and pets that is purchased with crowns to be able to be transferred into our shared banks. Currently, only some items are able to be put into the shared bank. I fully support the game, but at times choose to change out a character based on game play.
2. I would like to ask that Kingsisle approach Kroger/Fred Meyer stores to sell game cards. I know that the Fred Meyer has a mascot of Fred Bear. Would be a great kick off to Grizzleheim (?)
3. I would like to suggest more packs like the tribal packs. Have different themes though. I think it would be great to have Pirate class themed packs, similar to the new bundle. I love the companions that came with the tribal packs. I know there is a lot of work to include new companions. But they are so much fun. There are the part of the tribal pack that ultimately I spent money on.
I would like to have more colors for our banners and outfits. I like playing with different combinations. Also, Kingsisle had released information about most used colors and least used colors. Those who enjoy color like more options. :)
Again, Team Kingsisle, Thank you for all you do. It is allowing for such great game play!!!
Golden Inari

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Yes, nautical means like: from the sea, Piratey, looks like it would be used on the sea.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
I have an idea about a new companion. This one is influenced by Jackie Robinson(the famous baseball player).
I thought of two names for this character. Jackson Robins, a robin that's from cool ranch; and Jackie Rabbitson, he's a jack rabbit from skull island (could be related to One-Eyed Jack). His weapon is a baseball bat (of course).
Maybe he could be a Privateer. He could have a healing power, and a power where he hits baseballs and they explode on the enemy boards and leaves fire like Zeena's fire. Just something KingIsle could consider.

Level 65 Privateer "Golden Angel Inglewood."
Level 65 Swashbuckler "Golden Wolf Quincy."

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Us pirates can't do this. I don't know if you've played Wizard but Saving the Emperor of Mooshu is a big part of the storyline when they go to Mooshu.
HA o.k. I just noticed your response to my earlier post. No i haven't played wizard101, but i did notice the wizard who put the curse on the emperor was similar to the bad guy in the wizard101 commercials so it makes sense. thanks for the clarification.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
I think it would be nice if we had the ability to go to a certain vendor at a dock, and be able to alter the colour of our flags. Sometimes, we as pirates feel like we need a bit of change. Some of us would like to change our whole flag completely; others prefer to just change up the main icon or background pattern.
If any players agree with me, please quote and reply.
Ambitious Natalie Brewster

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Sorry if I may repeat this on another topic, I think there should be the abilities "First Mate's Loyalty" and "Captain's loyalty". "Captain's Loyalty" would obviously be given only to first mates, if the captain (your avatar) is attacked, your first mate would attack the enemy who attacked you. "Captains's loyalty" is basically the same thing but instead, when your first mate gets attacked, you attack the enemy who attacked your first mate.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
When you need to fight enemies during Broadside Combat to collect a particular item, such as a side quest in Monquista, where you need to fight the Holy Monquistian Ships to retrieve 6 lots of Holy Water, I found I needed to fight double the listed amount of ships, due to the fact many of the ships did "not collect Holy Water, try again," and I think if you need to fight 6, you should only have to fight 6, because this may lead to issues with time management.
Ambitious Natalie Brewster

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Companion Bestiary:
You can review the statistics of your companions and the level of promotion and their biographies!

Enemy and Ship Bestiary:
Record the enemies statistics for each level and the items they drop and their locations

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
I think you should be able to trade no auction equipment like you can trade treasure cards in W101. That'd make it SOOOOOO much faster to get no auction equipment. sometimes it just takes too much time and some people have really rotten luck when farming. (like me) I'd rather have an alternative to farming for MONTHS.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
About my last post, another reason to trade no auction equipment is cause it's SOOOO boring when you're farming. It's making me want to just quit.

Ensign
Mar 12, 2012
Ideas that I have:

I think you should be able to share a house with a friend meaning you can allow them to place their own furniture and teleport to it anytime they may want. as long as they are "true friends". Also I think that your crew should randomly walk around your house. Houses seem so empty and you need to fill it up with stuff besides furniture. Maybe have human companions to?

My next idea is for the ships...
I think that if the captain of a ship is onboard a friend should be able to pilot their vessel. This would be good if one person has a better ship and is helping another friend with a quest, but doesn't know where the objective is. It would also be fun to see what it is like piloting a different vessel than usual. I think that you should be able to decorate you ship like you can with your house. What if you could go inside of your ship like the captain's cabin and below deck. Below deck there should be more cannons you can fire to help the fight. Also maybe some bigger ships and having your crew spawn on the ships like I said earlier with the houses.

There are also a few bugs in the game that need some fixing ex:(textures not loading, odd discoloration at random moments, and dungeon objectives getting messed up if a friend does them.)

I'm not sure if your already planning this or not or any of that but I think adding a world that is like a witchdoctor world would be cool like a creepy world. I don't know just thoughts also maybe a PvP world where you can fight with ships and everything and forts to hold down and teams. Kind of like GW2's World vs. World place.

Also one last thing, it is just my opinion and the opinion of many others I know... crowns are overpriced. It makes my friends and I want to purchase them much less I don't know if it would be better for you overall, but I know you would get much more money from us if we felt like it was actually worth it. Thanks for you time these are just thoughts, that I think would make the game better.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I got a few ideas :D
I think they should add some more companions, Because I have noticed that some types of companions are not available such as Rat Squirt and I also think they could bring in some characters from Wizard101 such as Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra and Meowiarty as crowns companions.

Another thing is the companion promotions, I really like how we get to communicate with our companions more during their promotion quests, I think that the crowns companions should have at least some dialogue for their promotions, but I think I am asking for too much.

Oh and maybe we could also have our teachers as our final companions.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
ok so i imagin the outpost was never destroyed just damaged. there is a shed you go into to speack with the guy you save from the troggies and he gets captured and you defete the last of the troggies and then you save him from the troggy cheif, and there is a weapons and jewlery vendor and the side quests that you get in survivors cave

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
So playing the game I am quiet the completest. I like my badges. Especially the book badges. The issue I have is that the badge seem to go into the book in a random order. And having 53 pages of badges, when I get a new badge, I like to know what it is for to make sure I completed all the book's quest. But then it takes me quiet a few minutes to sort through all my pages to find the newest badge and then by the time I find the newest badge, or what I think is new, I forget the name and have to restart. So what I am asking is there any way that the badges could have some sort of orginzational pattern such as classes like monsters, dungeons, bosses, companion, nautical, and book and so forth. Or maybe just ABC order? It would make it so much easier to find my newest badge to show it off to my fellow pirates. Thanks!

Happy Sailing~
Rave

Ensign
Jun 23, 2011
More class based weapons and more outfits that give power cards like in wiz101. Like an angel outfit that just give heals or hunter outfit that just gives attack cards like back stab, I dunno

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
I think you can teleport to a friend almost anywhere except to promotion quest areas or tavern cellars.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Elder Wizard Sojo on Sep 22, 2012 wrote:
ok really I love the name.
this has been covered before, but i still think its a problem..NO TRADE items, example i have the black snake bow (55+ NA,NT gives return fire EPIC) its awesome in every single way, BUT the pirate i got it on is privateer... so basicly this is vendor trash because i am not changing the gear i currently have just so i can use this item.. yes i agree with Ratbeard with his "cherry on top" unique loot, but with its INCREDIBLE drop rate of "probably do this 500 more times THEN you will get it" this is becoming a slight problem :/

yes i understand the whole EARNING YOUR ITEM part and how every pirate must EARN their fair share, but thats the thing...we DID earn it, just on the WRONG person ... I doubt you will make any changes with this, but just know there are many concerned people out there with the same problem as I..

Hope SOMETHING changes with this.....HOPE key word :(

Silent Logan Emmet
lvl 65 Privateer