Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
You should be able to name a pet 'Jeremiah', So that you can sing ' Jeremiah was a Bullrog! Ba-na! Was a good friend of mine!'

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
You should do a Rogue's Gallery on General Tso because I have always wondered why General Tso's chicken is sacred to him.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Pirate Master on Jul 26, 2015 wrote:
You should do a Rogue's Gallery on General Tso because I have always wondered why General Tso's chicken is sacred to him.
I think he just has reverence for innocent life. As disloyal and and dishonest as he is, I think in his twisted mind he thinks that the reverence for innocent life justifies his sins and vices, even though it's very hypocritical considering he pays assassin's to kill innocent people and burns humble villages.

That's just my two cents

~ Fearless Finnigan

Ensign
May 10, 2011
Mounts that would be like a 2 person mount, but your firstmate would be able to ride it with you.

Ensign
Mar 04, 2010
As I team up with other players on ships there seems to be constant chatter as to 'where are you?'

I would like to see some method of finding people we are teamed up with and helping when we are on our ships. perhaps a marker of some sort on the map. This would allow higher levels to help lower levels with ship battles. The chatter can lead you to the other team players -BUT- what about those on restricted chat where they can only use menu chat? There is no real way to ask where they are nor for them to guide you in as there is nothing on menu chat to help with that.

Ensign
Mar 04, 2010
I dont buy a lot of card packs. But on occasion I like to roll the dice and take a chance at something good.

But two packs is not a lot of choice

The beast pack is great with the chance at a companion - but my goodness all the pet maze pieces and they cant be sold!

The tribal pack is good also with some great chances at gear - but what could you possibly do with all the Azteca items that seem to appear in EVERY pack?

And thats it. Two pack? I would like to see a larger variety of packs. We have enough worlds to draw ideas from already - and we dont even have Azteca but we have a pack that is centered on them.

Mooshu packs would be good. Cool ranch - lots of possibilities there. I could list all the worlds and ideas for all of them but trying not to make this a book.

I am sure others have ideas they can add onto this.

Ensign
Oct 24, 2012
I find the power management to be a bit annoying. You can move them around, but once you have a lot you stop getting the ones up front as much. This ruins my strategy constantly and sometimes my companions die because of it. I think that there should be a way to make it so certain powers don't appear, sort of like the way it used to work with companions. Maybe this is only a problem for me though...

Ensign
Oct 24, 2012
My idea is that each kind of weapon, (stabby, smashy, for example) should have different animations for super, mega, and epic hits. Many companions get different animations, but it always annoyed me when I got a few critical hits in a row and they all looked the same. It just doesn't seem right that the main character shouldn't get them. I'm not sure if that's too much to ask, but it would definitely make the game more exciting.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
We should be able to trash doubloons that we will not ever use. In other words, let us trash useless doubloons.

Thanks!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
crowmagus on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
I dont buy a lot of card packs. But on occasion I like to roll the dice and take a chance at something good.

But two packs is not a lot of choice

The beast pack is great with the chance at a companion - but my goodness all the pet maze pieces and they cant be sold!

The tribal pack is good also with some great chances at gear - but what could you possibly do with all the Azteca items that seem to appear in EVERY pack?

And thats it. Two pack? I would like to see a larger variety of packs. We have enough worlds to draw ideas from already - and we dont even have Azteca but we have a pack that is centered on them.

Mooshu packs would be good. Cool ranch - lots of possibilities there. I could list all the worlds and ideas for all of them but trying not to make this a book.

I am sure others have ideas they can add onto this.
You actually can sell the items at the housing and clothing/ equipment vendors across the spiral. I just wanted to point that out.

I have some more........

1. Celestia- This world never got a pack in W101, so why not in P101?

2. Avalon- See above

3. Zafaria- See (1)

4. Dragonspyre- See above

5. Khrysalis- See (1)

6. Aquila- See above

7. Darkmoor- This one does have a pack in W101, but why not in P101?

8. Krokotopia- See above

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Hi! My idea for a mount would be a tiger mount and a tiger companion! Thanks!! Tigers Rules!!

Ensign
Nov 22, 2008
I suggest maybe as we find the map to El Dorado, and fight the rest of Kane's Armada that there should be a chance that we can recruit a clockwork soldier as our companion. It can be a storyline reward when we meet or rescue the clockwork creator, or a side mission reward in which we help one of the researchers into finding a way to weaken or manipulate the enemy clockwork soldier which in the end resulting one of the clockwork soldier to be reprogram to fight on our side.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
unfortunately this is only a tiny bit of my idea...
wasnt sure where to post this plus i have like 5ish more worlds dreamed up..some even more extensive.. bleh me..

dreaming of new pirate101 worlds...
well um I need to admit its easier when I have other friends I can sound ideas off on..and sometimes I can get a bit shy that my ideas start out tiny then get really in-depth..never have enough room anwhere to share it and I would feel odd submitting them to any contests and though to work at a place like ki would be heavenly I was a nurse and restaurant manager never took a computer class so I think there isn't a place for me in gaming industry... ok that was a rough start but I gonna just share with a few close friends and see what happens...
the other day it started with bam an idea.. buildable houseboats! so I started google image research then drew up a few irl (on real paper XD) then of course I got to chat with my friend erin <3 who gives me lots of emo support and confidence..so yea it started tame but then.. sigh ok here goes.. ..
I was musing how to best incorporate the houseboats too when it came upon me that we need side worlds in pirate too I thought for fun, gold, maybe even a tiny level cap raise and featuring crafting housing items and melding gear, and offering nautical ship equipment above 65 for monquista etc all known worldthemed ships included so I envisioned a hidden area to flotsam that you couldn't unlock until 55-60 ish. Its an ambassador world(like purto mico) and it turns out theres an hidden underground railroad depot for bringing refugees in secret from another previously demolished world by armada.. and they've been sneaking people (mainly rodents) in from this other world...was considering it as a salvaging world with recycling items through crafting, melding and maybe a smuggled goods area, where the npc have things like plans (recipes basically) for buildable houseboats and higher level smuggled ship gear..

will be continued..

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
dreaming of new pirate101 worlds...(continued as part 2)
the train station depot runs not only through tunnels leading to a mash up portal or even a hidden whirlpool you jump in a capsule(or mini sub?) to swirl through to connect flotsam to it could go to an untouched area of Valencia.. but in secreted (maybe island?) natural marble caves with mica throughout walls..this is where we meet npcs of guinea pigs, hamsters, maybe even kind moles..the moles are excellent miners and have a room of stockpiled ores of mica gold silver etc... bats as well help guard this internal cave using sonic soundproofing so armada cant find it because as it turns out armada have a metal type detector for finding precious metals and gems..they have been using gems to store power for their war machines so when we meet these moles, they tell us in the refugee camp you gotta earn the priviledge of going to market days in the main city of the main skyway(Valencia 2? Grecian?idk yet :/)they have wide pasturelands and beyond gorgeous artwork musuems gilding and filigree everywhere.. maybe we get to go to an opera theater, cities in one area and pastures in another.. refugees that are hiding in the marble caves have stolen away much of the Valencia artworks before granchia was destroyed as well as many from their own homes.. buying a lot from the citizens of this skyway and hoarding for safekeeping...While your character is in the secret refugee cave system they teach you crafting tell you the importance of recycling things to make something of use..and tell you if you get to go too you cannot warn the citizens about the armada..
On market days when they dress up regally and go out in public they never once mention the Armada, because so far this skyway knows nothing of the terrible wars and demolition the armada has caused.. though you see the mechanical birds everywhere...
(to be continued again) stormy jen

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
dreaming of new pirate101 worlds...(part 3)
Walking within these museums is an incredible experience, they have amazing paintings on ceilings and statues of marble...stained glass.. golden pieces under beveled crystal.. being in the outdoor markets is awesome too..vendors tents hold many crafting wares, from gems and jewery to fish nets and pots for cooking.. colorful banners everywhere npc kids running too, music dance competitions fun everywhere you look happy faces unspoilt by war..it is a place of sweet frivolity...it pangs your heart a bit..so you ask Master Diggery(kind star nosed mole with glasses on)(head Miner and director of refugee activities)

Toro-"Why keep the Armada a secret..from these people anyway?'
Master Diggery answers: "The realities of war and the coming of the Armada is inevitable", sighs.
Ratbeard- "why not just tell them(meaning the fancy valencian peoples and villagers) after all they gonna find out soon enough"
Master Diggery, "We seek to prepare & be prepared enough to defend this as a stronghold yet have enough stored goods to help the people when the events make it necessary to do so and yet, for now its better to allow them happiness of blissful ignorance.. not sure why Armada has left this place in peace, but there are also many young ones here.. if even a 4 year hiatus could be given them.. their childhoods will make them all the better adults when they are grown" sighs and shakes head wistfully, "Trust me when I say that you have a kind heart and are well-intentioned but if the Armada saw panic ensuing here they would all be in immediate mortal danger.. so we wait.. and watch.. but not sit idle.. their innocence from wordly events also protects them.. for now at least..''
Bonnie- "So how can we help them then?"
Master Diggery"Well for now we prepare ourselves, we seek to gather as many provisions and store them away as well as make as many inventions that could help us all in the near future."
(to be continued)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
dreaming of new pirate101 worlds (part 4)
Toro-"But sir"-
Bonnie-"Shush let him speak"
Master Diggery turns back-"And if one of the families was to find out about the Armada, we would be obligated to ship them immediately through to the Flotsam isles... through the mystic whirlpool to Skull Island where they can learn to fight and prepare themselves for when War is on top of them..relocation then would be their only safety... thus allowing them to enjoy their current lifestyle they have now for as long as possible will give them memories of something tangible they can cherish later."
Also some extra details I came up with- have swans in the fancier part of this alt/valencia skyway masters of jewelry making and fine tiny gold curls.. house name Signet of course
I imagine the pasturelands kinda like Holland dutch who master in fine foods like cheeses.. need vineyards here, as well orchards of pears, peaches fields of wheat and barley..
maybe even have a tinge of Austria as far as some of the ritzier shops leading up the street to the musuem..the ancient world artisans of fine clocks.. though they(some npc artisans) are confused why Marleybone hasn't asked for any new clogs or gears..some of the shops carry many amazing and rare musical instruments.. and the artisans are very verbose and brilliant yet easily distracted by an intrigueing idea when working on their projects, may wander off from a conversation with us while our pirate is talking and just nod and mhm a lot.. while diligently working on an equisite piece..
In another of the shops I was thinking maybe they were working on a type of telegraph machine..some project that once finished will be sent to cool ranch via MB's "grand zephyr"(not knowing it had derailed)(ties into a side quest picked up in MB)
Catbeard-"ooo I do say what is this lovely item here for?"

(to be continued :/)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
dreaming of new pirate101 world(part 5)

Swan npc-"Oh? well that is for those poor cutured people trapped in that savage wasteland called Cool Ranch, amongst the beastly bison and outlaws" shudders noticeably and sighs "but the noble Queen of MB has taken pity, on those forced to help salvage the precious metals for our more refined trinkets and grand inventions..the savages are to be pitied not understanding the intentions of our most benevolent Queen.." (there have been recent rumors that Queen of MB is betrothed to the Duke of Valencia proper)
of course bonnie is like - "Your Queen? I thought she was Queen of MB only?" then the npc giggles and explains it..

with this side world update would come a Valencian bundle in stores...maybe even a few :3 one would come with a cottage-size house similar to captain steeds villa and have a cute ferry boat as a ship.. giant paddle wheel for nostalgic purposes, filigree scalloping around outside.. come with a female unicorn companion(I see her as from noble birth wears a tiara full curly mane and tail..) will-based privateer with rainbow blessing, regroup, valor armor(team version idk name :/)she is staffy slashy and criticals a lot(even when healing or using valor=600 absorb minimum regular up to 1200 if super critical)
for a 2nd bundle choice, maybe have a mine cart mount, mole companion a flotsam type huge raft with ship gear and outfit with a coal mining hat w/light, patched suspenders and muddy work boots, weapon is a backpack full of mining picks etc...

ok last idea for now (probably getting bored by now XD)a side quest companion from this new Valencian area..on the first Market Day, near the market place coming back from our museums tours and the various shopkeepers we see a small pile of rags shuddering behind the bushes, then when we get close a baby lamb attacks us and we meet a small crying female lop bunny..

(to be continued)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
dreaming of new pirate101 worlds(part 6?)
her backstory- was a farmgirl but now is orphaned from mysterious fire...that burnt down her farmhouse with her parents in it they are now disappeared while she was chasing her herd in the fields.. her only clue was remembering that previously her dad had mentioned a strange sighting on an offshore deep sea fishing trip.. he was much disturbed & sent her to her room to discuss matters with her mother..the next morning she took the herd out to pasture by during the afternoon, a freak storm had come up and scattered her herd she only has one baby lamb left...it refuses to leave her side..she has nowhere to go and is scared to ask anybody else for help....(by now lamb is calmed and bleating at our starter companion who then convinces our pirate to help them) we take her to Master Diggery who sadly says there are not any places for her at this time, too young to work in the mine too young to help fight, no orphanages available except MB which is a war zone, so would we mind taking her to the pastor in Port Regal? He gives her a giftbox which contains a special whistle so if ever she again alone and in need of help she can have meens to call someone to her aid.. much later the pastor from Port Regal cannot help either so he suggests taking her to St. Bonobo Abby after giving her a cloak of security(turns bearer invisiable if attacked).. of course they cannot help but give her a gift too a tiny pouch containing a banana seed(is rumored that the bearer never go hungry), then suggest taking her to Santa Pollo in Cool Ranch to the priest there..he also cannot help her but gives her a vial of holy water(that she may never be thirsty).. while there Toro decides to spend time with his wife so we take Little Mary Lop-ear to the Bison lodge..he gives her a dreamcatcher and says that's all she will ever need, she is strong of heart and though young shouldn't be underestimated...(she is a teen btw)

(to be continued)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
dreaming of new pirate101 worlds (part 7?)
when we go back to pick up Toro the crew decides to take a voteon what to do with Mary...and since our entire crew has grown fond of her we decide to keep her on as a cabin mate until she can be trained properly.
details- on any ship fight she and her lamb join as allies(cause she is spunky like that XD and her lamb always joins too because he wont leave her side)
she cannot use banana seed, holy water or dreamcatcher until her first promo)they are part of her promo quest) though her cloak does protect her similar to sneaky sneak
she comes with a charm card, refresh, and call to arms? um toro's card XD lol
her promo will involve training in various places of the world and also a planting the banana seed in a certain place of the world, to help provide food for the villagers there(per a dream she had)
2nd part of promo is to use the holy water to bring the rains back to monquista(same dream)
3rd part is to discover that the dreamcatcher is a portal to another new place that gives our pirate info about our parents..and a lead to el dorado...

this is nowhere near the end and I'm just scared not all of it will post.. I do have other worlds etc I been dreaming of so if I can bring myself to type them up I will..(one finger typer here :/ sigh)
well ty very much for listening..
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
You know how pirate in the movies look dirty or smelly. Well i thought maybe that after a while your pirate will start to have bugs flying around them and they would look kinda dirty, so they would have to take a shower. When is say this there will be nothing inappropriate it would covered by a shower curtain. Also i thought that after a while when you look really really really dirty it creates a power called stink wave. What it does is when u cast it it sends a wave of stink to every enemy, and the damage would be 400 hit. After you are done battling you cant use it again, so you would have to take a shower and get dirty again to use it.

salty michael zimmer

Ensign
Sep 15, 2014
wacklesnap on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Hi KI, I have a few ideas that a friend and I bounced off of each other as we were fighting through the second half of Mooshu.

1. Companion Builder - you can chose their species, color (like, a blue crab vs an orange crab), voice, class, clothes, and weapon, and then name them. This would cost crowns, somewhere around 5k, since that's the average cost of companions in the crown shop, it would be more or less depending on the companion (maybe).
2. Dragon Companion - Such as the Dragon Prince (my friend's idea) or (my idea) an awesome lady dragon who has a nice voice and ABSOLUTELY WRECKS ENEMIES (she's be pink or purple, in my mind, but that's up to you!)
3. More figureheads - This would increase diversity in the game and would make looking for ship equipment more exciting because there would be more possibilities.
4. White Peacock Companion - I absolutely love Wild Bill Peacock but every time I see Clemmens in the saloon, I can't help but notice how AWESOME he looks.
5. Turtle Companion - Who doesn't love turtles?
6. Panda Companion - This would really make Mooshu even cooler! I love pandas and I'd love to have one following me around!
7. Open Chat being unlocked at 16, instead of 18 - Sixteen year-olds are sophomores and juniors in high school! They should be allowed to be a little more liberal in their dialogue.
8. Ability to gift things that aren't from the crown shop - I found the coolest figurehead from a drop but mine was better. One of my friends could have really benefited from it, when I couldn't. There should be some way to send people items from the bazaar or from drops, maybe like a mail system? A player could pay x amount of gold to send something to their friend, along with a message, maybe?
9. Ability to Put Gold in the Bank - I've hit the gold limit several times in the past few days and I haven't wanted or needed to buy anything, so I bought a bunch of gear from the bazaar and let it sit in my backpack until it was full.
Nikita Donnely
lvl 52
I would totally make a bumballoon companion to strike fear into every enemies' hearts!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
yea it's me again

Albion to Aussieland...another new world idea...

Captain Avery-"Pirate, please come see me at once..you've got mail!"
our pirate goes to skull island to see Captain Avery in his office-
Avery-"Pirate nice to see you managed to survive all the beasties of Aquila..amazing really..."(he sounds slightly disappointed)"now it seems you have gained the accord of the MB officials, they have sent you an envelope..can't say I didn't try to peek inside..", laughs a bit nervously, "just to make sure it wasn't a trick or trap of some kind of course..I'm sure you would do the same for me", smiles at you,"ok, um.. yes here it is..", hands you the letter..
Admiral's letter-"Captain, it is urgent I see you as soon as you can..this matter is highly top secret please come see me directly..code is EGGS"
Ratbeard- "Eh? ouch!" (Bonnie bonked him on the head)
Bonnie whispers furiously-"Quiet you lout!"
Avery-"So is there anything amiss? Anything I can help you with pirate? After all we must strive to stay focused on finding the pieces of the map..Oh I do hope you wont be gone too long.."
Bonnie-"Just a minor personal matter sir, no worries..we should be available whenever you need us."
Avery-"well fine..please attend to it promptly..can't allow your little impromptu vacation to get in the way of our ultimate goal..we are getting so close!" (smashes fist on his desk, then turns away muttering while rifling through papers..looks up)"Pirate you are dismissed."

After our pirate walks out of Avery office-
Bonnie says "Phew! That was close!"
Ratbeard-"Why you always gotta hit me?"
Bonnie-"Why you always gotta be so daft? Secret code obviously means its a secret! Can't just go around blurting them out or they are no longer a secret you oaf!
Ratbeard-"Fine but don't bonk me so hard next time..you dented me hat!"
Bonnie sighs.

(to be continued in part 2)

stormy jen

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Albion to Aussieland..new pirate101 world idea (part 2)

once in MB we go to Isle of Dogs to speak to the Admiral..
Admiral-"Hello Captain, any news?"
Toro-clears throat, "just EGGS"
Admiral-"Oh? hmm yes.. well then here is my seal.. take this to the head chef at the southeastern lighthouse... ty, you are dismissed.." turns away.
Ratbeard-"argh...(starts to growl then looks at Bonnie's glare, then away sheepishly)

outside the office-
Bonnie-"Captain this matter seems quite urgent.."
Hawkucles-"Indeed! It must be a feast! To celebrate that, I, Hawkcules, son of Zeus, have finally arrived!"
Monkey King-"Indeed I'm sure that's the case."(rolls eyes)
Starter companion-("Let's get going then, it seems pretty important."or "Things are not always what they seem, dragonfly"or "No time to waste!"etc..depends on particular starter companion's personality of course)

Southeastern lighthouse-we can see a large lighthouse with large graineries and warehouses heavily flanked by friendly soldiers and entire island surrounded by barbed wire fencing with electricity...separated by a gatehouse..

Gatehouse guards thunders-"Who goes there?"
Bonnie-"Admiral asks that we may be admitted to see the Chef. See? This is his seal."
Guard-"Let them through."

once inside we go through main door of lighthouse and wind around many large crates of food wares being packed by npcs, to the back of the room we see her...
Chef Sanura is a beautiful fluffy white Persian with startling blue eyes, very long and lithe (yet curvy) with an incredible tail...her voice is a silky alto..

Chef Sanura-"Captain how may I assist you?" (looks pointedly at the seal)
Ratbeard-"EGGS?"(looks at Bonnie who nods and smiles at him)he mutters"phew"
Chef Sanura -"Ah, what a relief, yes please meet me in my office. I will be there momentarily."(indicates long steep stairway behind her)

(to be continued in part 3)

stormy jen

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Albion to Aussieland..new pirate101 world (continued as part 3)

once inside the office(this is an instance can't walk back out..) we see the Chef walk through from a side door...she wipes her face with a towel and turns around.. we see a Siberian style female Khurga....
Chef Sanura-"Sorry for the disguise, please make yourselves comfortable." our crew makes various sounds of surprise..
Chef Sanura-" Captain I must say I was getting quite worried..the situation at hand is somewhat dire..."
Ratbeard interrupts her- "What's this about eggs I mean they been stolen or something? I say its a lot of hassle over just some silly eggs.."
Bonnie-"Shhh be quiet."
Chef Sanura - "EGGS refers to the Elite Greater Good Soldiers which are a secret group of elite Khurga spies we sent to Albion to capture the Radicals and remove them from possible alliances they could make with the Armada.. and any other suspicious persons, which by now is everyone not of the E.G.G.S..."
Bonnie- "Wait, are you saying..."
Chef Sanura-"Yes, I am sorry to tell you this but its now been changed to a full-scale mandatory evacuation, its for their own good..there seemed no other way.."
Bonnie - "WHAT? But how is that good? By removing them all? But why? What about all the babes?(her voice starts to sound shakey)"Thats my homeland..and its being evacuated completely? Where will they go? How will they survive?"
Chef Sanura-"All that has been attended to. Please understand, we had no other choice.. the Armada breathing down our necks and our only chance to save Albion was to evacuate everyone and barricade the skyway..the foxes, no offense Bonnie, but they all look alike no way to easily prove who is innocent and who is a Radical..so with this plan we are relocating them all to Aussieland(Aussieland is Australian type place) ..we can sort them out after the war is ended.."
Bonnie-"Oh! I heard of that place! It's just a barren wasteland!"

(to be continued)

stormy jen

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Albion to Aussieland..new pirate101 world idea (part 4)

Chef Sanura -"Again I am sorry, but I repeat there is no other choice..the refugees will be heavily supplied with everything they need for their survival once there. On the bright side Albion is now safely barricaded away..no one goes in..no one comes out, the normal way at least. Our only worry now is that Khurgas entrusted with this mission haven't been heard from in ages..we have no idea as to whether or not they succeeded with the rest of this mission..and if they didn't the Radicals may tear down the Barricades then all hope will be lost for Albion...the Khurga soldiers, we believe them dead. Their families have been recently notified..."

Toro - "What do you need us to do? Sort out the innocents from the Radicals then? Pick up where the Khurgas left off?"
Chef Sanura- "Exactly..though its really far too late to sort them, they MUST all be relocated..the good news is that the barricades are fully in place..that has been done successfully so next is the second part of the mission.."
"We have a below radar blimp provided to take you to the outpost, it is quite expensive and unfortunately due to Admiral's orders must be detonated upon arrival..can't risk the mission..if you survive, there is a second one in deep isolated storage there to bring you back to me here. If there are no more questions, please we must commence immediately."

thus our Albion-recon mission..is to locate Khurga elite spy captains who are presumed dead and assess how far their secret mission progressed before they died..and to find out if they managed to round up all the radicals from the Radical stronghold..
Lost Khuga soldier spy fleet mission-
#1) was to infiltrate the albion skyways and set up barricades to block it from Armada
#2) round up all radicals and questionable persons
#3) ship all out on the prison boat to Aussieland
#4) fly hidden blimp back towards the lighthouse, detonate it prior to landing and parachute to land.

(tbc)