Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Change to the haywire warmage regalia please!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I'm not sure if this is all staffy/slashy weapons, but I got the haywire warmage regalia and the default, standing look just looks wRONG! I'd love to post a screenshot, but you can look for yourself I'm sure.

Basically, the pirate holds the staff part in one hand as if it were a normal, full length staff. However, the regalia staff doesn't even reach the floor! So the pirate is stuck looking quite odd holding a half length staff like he's resting it on the floor.

I know it's probably not easy to change the animation for all slashy/staffy weapons so please just extend the length of the regalia so it reaches the floor if we're going to stick with this animation!

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Definitely would like this to happen.
On a similar note, this is not the only staffy combo weapon that has this problem. A few of the weapons from the Ashes of the Armada pack have similar issues (as well as some of the weapons added with Valencia part 2... I think)