Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A summoning attack for your pirate.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
It would be cool their was an awesome summing attack when it comes to attacking emenome or pvp. Just like the summons we would use for our ships but, this time totally new ones for our class. Will the game even more exciting and combos amazing. I honestly don't know what each class would do but that is up to you guys. Please comment and tell me what you think of this idea.
Samuel Walker lvl 65

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
Good idea. here is a clue: for make something related to its symbol like that broom shaped thing, I know this is silly but that broom thing is the summoning attack.

Generous Blaze Jackson level 36

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Generous Blaze Jac... on May 6, 2015 wrote:
Good idea. here is a clue: for make something related to its symbol like that broom shaped thing, I know this is silly but that broom thing is the summoning attack.

Generous Blaze Jackson level 36
Wait... do you mean the rose?

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
Voodoo Cornelius on May 9, 2015 wrote:
Wait... do you mean the rose?
yep, thnx for pointing it out, it was comfusing because when are roses yellow?

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
For's I made up group summon with Galorian soldiers(marleybone heavy-duty musketeer force?)on war -mechs or AT-DM(All-Terrain, Defense Mech)