Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Level 24 person on manchu team up

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
143
At approximately 7:00 A.M. Pacific 4/20/2015 on my musketeer Finnigan Newton I was using team up and I found a team upon entering the dungeon I noticed one fellow was dressed for cool ranch then in the middle of a battle I noticed he was level 24 by hovering my mouse over his name about to have Bonnie Anne heal him. He had the badge nefarious sixth. His name was Trustworthy Zachary Kipton he was a buccaneer and this was the tower of Moo Manchu, how did this happen? I know you can't teleport to people in the dungeon. He wasn't a high enough level to start the quest chain how did this happen? After the first floor he teleported away. It was a full team we were in all appropriate levels except for him. I am really confused how he even got in Mooshu none the less get a quest.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
131
this seems impossible. it's either your imagination of some weird other thing i never saw something like this before. but the level might just be seen wrong too sometimes i look at numbers and i see them another example: there is 3 but i see 8 but i dont know.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2014
48
Quite Jacques on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
At approximately 7:00 A.M. Pacific 4/20/2015 on my musketeer Finnigan Newton I was using team up and I found a team upon entering the dungeon I noticed one fellow was dressed for cool ranch then in the middle of a battle I noticed he was level 24 by hovering my mouse over his name about to have Bonnie Anne heal him. He had the badge nefarious sixth. His name was Trustworthy Zachary Kipton he was a buccaneer and this was the tower of Moo Manchu, how did this happen? I know you can't teleport to people in the dungeon. He wasn't a high enough level to start the quest chain how did this happen? After the first floor he teleported away. It was a full team we were in all appropriate levels except for him. I am really confused how he even got in Mooshu none the less get a quest.
If you are in a party/group with someone who can get in the tower, then they can tag along and join. Regardless of level or any other requirement.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9329
theprivateer12345 on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
this seems impossible. it's either your imagination of some weird other thing i never saw something like this before. but the level might just be seen wrong too sometimes i look at numbers and i see them another example: there is 3 but i see 8 but i dont know.
This isn't a figment of his imagination, it happens frequently, all a low level player has to do is group with a higher level player and they are sent automatically into the dungeon with a team up.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
1124
Ah yes, the low level tag along party one of the many trials of the tower of Moo Manchu.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
143
The worse part, is you know that if it happens once it'll happen again ...

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
143
Quite Jacques on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
At approximately 7:00 A.M. Pacific 4/20/2015 on my musketeer Finnigan Newton I was using team up and I found a team upon entering the dungeon I noticed one fellow was dressed for cool ranch then in the middle of a battle I noticed he was level 24 by hovering my mouse over his name about to have Bonnie Anne heal him. He had the badge nefarious sixth. His name was Trustworthy Zachary Kipton he was a buccaneer and this was the tower of Moo Manchu, how did this happen? I know you can't teleport to people in the dungeon. He wasn't a high enough level to start the quest chain how did this happen? After the first floor he teleported away. It was a full team we were in all appropriate levels except for him. I am really confused how he even got in Mooshu none the less get a quest.
It happened again this time with a level 35 swashbuckler at 3:50-ish pacific. I was playing on my privateer, I took screenshots. This time the person left after the first floor. Kingsisle what's going on ?....

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
583
Quite Jacques on Apr 22, 2015 wrote:
It happened again this time with a level 35 swashbuckler at 3:50-ish pacific. I was playing on my privateer, I took screenshots. This time the person left after the first floor. Kingsisle what's going on ?....
One-eyed Jack made a statement about this a while back.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/access-to-the-tower-of-moo-manchu-8ad6a41b4937464a014938685b551118?page=1

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
104
His comment is great for the free to play person, and that is great for someone who has the correct level to enter the tower.
I believe it as level 57 where you can finally get the quest. This however is a HUGE exploit being used for people who are under leveled just so that they can get the red eyes. Please at least have the courtesy to make this usable only by those of sufficent level to have normally earned the right to enter the tower.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
143
Bonnie Anne on Apr 23, 2015 wrote:
One-eyed Jack made a statement about this a while back.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/access-to-the-tower-of-moo-manchu-8ad6a41b4937464a014938685b551118?page=1
This is a HUGE relief thanks Bonnie Anne! Glad to know it's not some glitch.