Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dungeon fighting again glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 13, 2012
This happened in a fight in "Bob's Your Uncle", the battle in Scrimshaw, and that quest where you have to get a book from a unicorn that summons guards. I talked to a npc that starts battle. When I won the battle, it tells me to talk to the same npc again. When I talk to that npc, it triggers the fight again. Some of my companions got defeated because of this glitch.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
ken354678 on Apr 6, 2022 wrote:
This happened in a fight in "Bob's Your Uncle", the battle in Scrimshaw, and that quest where you have to get a book from a unicorn that summons guards. I talked to a npc that starts battle. When I won the battle, it tells me to talk to the same npc again. When I talk to that npc, it triggers the fight again. Some of my companions got defeated because of this glitch.
This glitch has been around since the content was added to the game. If you keep dying, the work-around is to talk to that NPC quickly BEFORE you pick up your loot chests.