Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Beluga origin Christmas 2015 ship

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
I LOVE my new ship!!!

been waiting awhile.. saved it especially for my buccaneer Reckless Esmee Devereaux.. finally quested to where she can equip it and I love love love it..

but for ONE teensy thing.. :/ I had hoped any ship gear that was world origin specific.. would come with it.. since atm Beluga isnt an in game world.. My ship has zero armor..sigh

I had assumed it would be on it? It did come with figurehead, rudders and sails(thank goodness and lovely too) which also tend to be world origin specific.. but no armor :/ not sure if this can be fixed or not anytime soon, and i hate to be a bother.. but most likely others that bought it are also missing armor for it.. none to be had in crown shop nor bazaar, none as drops(as far as i know) none sold by guinea pig in VA2..

am happily willing to spend 5000 crowns to buy it, can even be invisible as long as stats as nice as hoodoo at that level, or higher please(level 65 ship was highest tier available). Or if must have fantastic art, can we be crazy and have spiked similar to pirate origin type or even better :3 just dyable Christmas light strings? ooo a really classt look would be as if it was pushing through a cloud with Seaspray trailing behind it and off of front corner :3

MUCH MUCH much <3 to you guys at KI and tyvm for listening.. hugs and cookies

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 4, 2017 wrote:
I LOVE my new ship!!!

been waiting awhile.. saved it especially for my buccaneer Reckless Esmee Devereaux.. finally quested to where she can equip it and I love love love it..

but for ONE teensy thing.. :/ I had hoped any ship gear that was world origin specific.. would come with it.. since atm Beluga isnt an in game world.. My ship has zero armor..sigh

I had assumed it would be on it? It did come with figurehead, rudders and sails(thank goodness and lovely too) which also tend to be world origin specific.. but no armor :/ not sure if this can be fixed or not anytime soon, and i hate to be a bother.. but most likely others that bought it are also missing armor for it.. none to be had in crown shop nor bazaar, none as drops(as far as i know) none sold by guinea pig in VA2..

am happily willing to spend 5000 crowns to buy it, can even be invisible as long as stats as nice as hoodoo at that level, or higher please(level 65 ship was highest tier available). Or if must have fantastic art, can we be crazy and have spiked similar to pirate origin type or even better :3 just dyable Christmas light strings? ooo a really classt look would be as if it was pushing through a cloud with Seaspray trailing behind it and off of front corner :3

MUCH MUCH much <3 to you guys at KI and tyvm for listening.. hugs and cookies

stormy jen silver
Beluga refers to either the Beluga Whale or a type of caviar from sturgeon. Since caviar usually comes from Russia and the whale inhabits north seas, I expect this may be a reference to Polaris.
But you're right there ought to be armor ( either with the ship or from a vendor or Crown Shop. )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
When this ship appeared in the Crown Shop, I thought for sure we were heading for Polaris. Unfortunately we did not.

I agree that the ship needs armor.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
still love my ship but I've found I'm not the only person who stubbornly flies one knowing there NEVER was any armor.. though both of the other people i got to talk to me, also thought theirs would come with correct beluga origin armor since there isnt any other option.. armor is always world origin bound.. though looking at both halloween and hoodoo ships then got armor with their purchase.. still ok with getting or buying well-statted invisable all-origin armor if was created, or even better stylized armor that embraces front just under seahorse figurehead with same effects as it(matching gold trim etc) but cut as if ship is riding through waves.. If i can figure it out how best to submit it, I might draw or even commision a friend artist to draw up a representation of what I'm suggesting then leave it to KI to change as they wish <33 your artistic departments always go above and beyond pretty sure they'll out-do anything i could draft :3 ty for listening, wasnt sure if this was noticed by any of the main devs, or not.. hugs and cookies

stormy jen silver

Administrator
I believe the stats of the ship were enhanced to make up for the lack of armor. Is there a large discrepancy between the statistics of the Beluga ship without armor and the other ships with armor?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
I believe the stats of the ship were enhanced to make up for the lack of armor. Is there a large discrepancy between the statistics of the Beluga ship without armor and the other ships with armor?
Comparing the Beluga Level 61+ to the Ghostly Galleon at the same level, the only difference is +5 Hull Armor. Is that supposed to be the equivalent of actual armor? The Sea Hag's girdle gives a Ghostly Galleon +598 Hull Integrity, +2 Defense in addition to its +2 Hull Armor.

Now, I'm curious about the difference between Hull Integrity and Hull Armor stats, and how they each work.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
ty for answering.. i just jumped off test so i could research and answer ya correctly, though miss willowydreamer stepped up and helped :3 ty willow hugs <3

yes.. only differences is beluga gets "natural" +5 armor and extra 13+ in damage, but that's compared to all other ships, bundle, crown or otherwise at same level.. "natural" hull integrity is the same and all the way down natural stats match others (in the raw)at that level.. problem is all others have equip-able armor available that boosts their hull integrity(ship health?) minimum +598/ dodge minimum +1 / armor minimum +3, though of course other ships have way more options than standard minimum via vendors bazaar and incredible boss drops.. mine doesn't, because of its origin, to be fair level 70 ships weren't in-game yet, or I'd have waited and bought it then.. I fell in-love with it on first sight and imagined it as this characters end-game ship.. (well at least until we get the second arc going strong xD ) it fits her personality and bleh guess I'm a sucker for bling when i can get a bit :3

and I do hate to be a bother, but yes bottom line is by not being able to upgrade or even equip armor, my ship compared to a fully equipped ship at that same level carries between 600ish-1000 less hull integrity, 1-5 less possible dodge, 1-3 less possible accuracy(on some armors that's on it too)..

if i could equip armor I'd love for it to add an extra 1-3 hull armor like other people have on theirs though if its not an option(I love me a beast ship for once :3) I'd understand, though as a special goodie for waiting patiently I'd be super cartwheel happiness xD

ty again for taking time to answer me, i hope you get the time to check it out for yourself.. and ty to anecorbie and willow for helping out too :3

stormy jen silver

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 24, 2017 wrote:
ty for answering.. i just jumped off test so i could research and answer ya correctly, though miss willowydreamer stepped up and helped :3 ty willow hugs <3

yes.. only differences is beluga gets "natural" +5 armor and extra 13+ in damage, but that's compared to all other ships, bundle, crown or otherwise at same level.. "natural" hull integrity is the same and all the way down natural stats match others (in the raw)at that level.. problem is all others have equip-able armor available that boosts their hull integrity(ship health?) minimum +598/ dodge minimum +1 / armor minimum +3, though of course other ships have way more options than standard minimum via vendors bazaar and incredible boss drops.. mine doesn't, because of its origin, to be fair level 70 ships weren't in-game yet, or I'd have waited and bought it then.. I fell in-love with it on first sight and imagined it as this characters end-game ship.. (well at least until we get the second arc going strong xD ) it fits her personality and bleh guess I'm a sucker for bling when i can get a bit :3

and I do hate to be a bother, but yes bottom line is by not being able to upgrade or even equip armor, my ship compared to a fully equipped ship at that same level carries between 600ish-1000 less hull integrity, 1-5 less possible dodge, 1-3 less possible accuracy(on some armors that's on it too)..

if i could equip armor I'd love for it to add an extra 1-3 hull armor like other people have on theirs though if its not an option(I love me a beast ship for once :3) I'd understand, though as a special goodie for waiting patiently I'd be super cartwheel happiness xD

ty again for taking time to answer me, i hope you get the time to check it out for yourself.. and ty to anecorbie and willow for helping out too :3

stormy jen silver
No problem, Jen, I with ya! - this is my favorite ship next to the Ghostly Galleon. I was really hoping that this ship would be available in Level 70 as well. It is the only one I have actually re-done sails to match.