Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A quest has a bug. How do I report this?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I am supposed to use the incense burner in Sujimura VIllage. However, although the quest helper says this, I can't seem to use it. It doesn't give me the ability to use the incense burner when I get there. I have even logged out and back to no avail. There doesn't seem to be an in game way to report a bug or ask a GM.HELP. What do I do.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
I am supposed to use the incense burner in Sujimura VIllage. However, although the quest helper says this, I can't seem to use it. It doesn't give me the ability to use the incense burner when I get there. I have even logged out and back to no avail. There doesn't seem to be an in game way to report a bug or ask a GM.HELP. What do I do.
You are doing it by posting it here. Using the Bilge Pump section is for reporting problems and bugs. You can also click the orange question mark at the top right of this web page and you can email customer support at support@pirate101.com and let them know your account name and your pirate's name along with your details of what is happening.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
sandy20850 on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
The Bilge Pump section of the message boards may help