Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

I'm Baaack!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
Just wanted to say "hi" to all the new and old pirates out there. :) I am an original beta player and I have been gone for a few years. I have been really missing the game for a while and now I'm back with two new baby pirates. Idk why, but I feel this game calling loudly to me now, so I have been crowning it out and am now into Cool Ranch with my baby swashie. The funny thing is, I am not usually an optimistic person (wish I was tho lol) but I feel good things are in store here for the future. Maybe it was the appearance of Ratbeard on the boards that triggered my sense of optimism idk. (Its amazing what a little KI communication can do lol)

Anyway, just glad to be back sailing the skyways again!

Captain
Feb 12, 2015
Welcome back, Black Pearl! Smooth Sailing to ye, and may the Skyways treat you well!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Black Pearl on Jun 12, 2019 wrote:
Just wanted to say "hi" to all the new and old pirates out there. :) I am an original beta player and I have been gone for a few years. I have been really missing the game for a while and now I'm back with two new baby pirates. Idk why, but I feel this game calling loudly to me now, so I have been crowning it out and am now into Cool Ranch with my baby swashie. The funny thing is, I am not usually an optimistic person (wish I was tho lol) but I feel good things are in store here for the future. Maybe it was the appearance of Ratbeard on the boards that triggered my sense of optimism idk. (Its amazing what a little KI communication can do lol)

Welcome Back -- glad to see that Ratbeard's appearance has had a positive effect.

Congrats on the baby swashie in Cool Ranch!

Community Leader

Welcome back! It's very nice to meet you .

Owner of Ravenwood Academy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
Nathan Darkhorn on Jun 14, 2019 wrote:
Welcome back! It's very nice to meet you .
Thank you. Nice to meet you too!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Welcome back old friend! Unless I'm thinking of someone else... Well either way welcome back!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Welcome back, Pearl!