Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Hello there.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
General Rooke, you are a bold one! Hello I'm Jack Nightingale, Max buccaneer and now max Musketeer. I collect golden chickens (over 600 right now), like to pve, not a fan of pvp but do it sometimes. Currently working on getting relentless on a pet, something I've been trying for a long time now but to no avail. Other than that, not much else is of note about me. Cya in the spiral!

-Jack

Administrator
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 5, 2019 wrote:
General Rooke, you are a bold one! Hello I'm Jack Nightingale, Max buccaneer and now max Musketeer. I collect golden chickens (over 600 right now), like to pve, not a fan of pvp but do it sometimes. Currently working on getting relentless on a pet, something I've been trying for a long time now but to no avail. Other than that, not much else is of note about me. Cya in the spiral!

-Jack
Greetings and salutations sparticus32! Great name :).

My main is a musketeer as well! Not maxed yet though... the community is helping me along at least :).

Captain
Feb 12, 2015

-Jack
Say, haven't I seen you on KI Live? Multiple times?

Some of us here would be glad to help with getting Relentless on your pet. (I have some, but I'm not good on timing, so sorry)

Captain
Feb 12, 2015

-Jack
Also, I'm a max Musketeer as well! Good times.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

-Jack
Welcome back to the Message Boards, Jack! It's so great to see you back on here.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Ahoy sparticus32 - welcome to the main message boards.

Love the golden chicken houses!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Lookit Light on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Say, haven't I seen you on KI Live? Multiple times?

Some of us here would be glad to help with getting Relentless on your pet. (I have some, but I'm not good on timing, so sorry)
oop sorry for the late reply, member ran out. And ya thats probably me lol. And no need for help with the relentless pet. Its not a matter of finding someone with it its more a matter of it manifesting. Something it seems to avoid doing. Anyways hope you are having a good time!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Willowydream on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Ahoy sparticus32 - welcome to the main message boards.

Love the golden chicken houses!

Thanks! Also who doesn't love golden chicken houses!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Welcome back to the Message Boards, Jack! It's so great to see you back on here.
I'm back for a bit, probably wont be on a ton. But it is nice to be back and its great to see you as well!