Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New skyway in Monquista?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I have noticed that there are references to other skyways in Monquista. For example:

"Martin set sail with his two brothers, aboard the Cornelius. They never reached their home in Gibbonia..."

"Brastillo was not born into nobility; he was the son of a peasant farmer in the agricultural province of Camargon..."

Could this point to locations in the other half of Monquista?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Oct 6, 2018 wrote:
I have noticed that there are references to other skyways in Monquista. For example:

"Martin set sail with his two brothers, aboard the Cornelius. They never reached their home in Gibbonia..."

"Brastillo was not born into nobility; he was the son of a peasant farmer in the agricultural province of Camargon..."

Well, the wind lanes continue to both ends of Terra Primata Skyway, where there are ships blockading the way, it's a good bet that there are more lands to Monquista than is seen.
I'll add another territory to your list: one of the Puerto Mico Governors was "sentenced to the Obsidian Mines of Oryx".

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

I have always hoped to return to an expansion of Monquista -- it's WAYYYYY too short a world.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Mew has said Monquista has more skyways and he purposely left the church schism storyline open to be explored further, but whether that could support or be indicative of the exploration of a whole new skyway, I couldn't say.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
Frankly, I really think they need to expand Monquista. I'm a level 17 witchdoctor, and I haven't even finished Skull Island yet, but I still bought this world. I was hoping for the best, but it was so tiny. I should have spent it on Ancient Ruins to finish the first world anyway.

But Monquista is still really cool, thanks KI

Ensign
Feb 09, 2013
I agree. Compared to the size of the other worlds, I think that it would make sense to expand it. There could potentially be more quest opportunities.

Ensign
Mar 12, 2012

Well, maybe, really yes those are destinations in Monquista, but there are no new skyways. The NPC's may say that's where they are from but you can't visit that place because it's not available areas.

Ensign
Mar 12, 2012
Withdoctor Nellis on Oct 16, 2018 wrote:
Frankly, I really think they need to expand Monquista. I'm a level 17 witchdoctor, and I haven't even finished Skull Island yet, but I still bought this world. I was hoping for the best, but it was so tiny. I should have spent it on Ancient Ruins to finish the first world anyway.

But Monquista is still really cool, thanks KI
Yes, I agree with your suggestion. Monquista is pretty small compared to other areas of the spiral. Yes some quest are exiting and cool to get to, and others maybe like defeating ship quest are kinda boring. But still, Monquista plays some pretty good parts around the spiral.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
iTzRayy on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:
Well, maybe, really yes those are destinations in Monquista, but there are no new skyways. The NPC's may say that's where they are from but you can't visit that place because it's not available areas.
Not yet, anyway. KI can always add new areas of old worlds; this is what Lookit Light was speculating about.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Dec 12, 2018 wrote:
Not yet, anyway. KI can always add new areas of old worlds; this is what Lookit Light was speculating about.
Yes, it is! Like Port Regal, Xol Akmul, and the Floating Dutchman! Why not a Skyway for Monquista, too? I don't care what it's called, or what we do there, i just want it!