Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

June Update?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
It is now officially June!

So what can you tell us about the update?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
NobleOtter on Jun 1, 2022 wrote:
Wait and see
OK then, I can tolerate waiting a little while longer. Let's hope this is something good coming up until then, right?

(Please don't dash all our dormant hopes, I REALLY need an excuse to throw Merciless Brian Ornsley back into the fray)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
NobleOtter on Jun 1, 2022 wrote:
Wait and see
Wait until when, exactly?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Willowydream on Jun 1, 2022 wrote:
Wait until when, exactly?

I can't say exactly, unfortunately. Ides like to think it's soon though

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
NobleOtter on Jun 2, 2022 wrote:
We would all like to think that, unfortunately, in the past we have been hyped about new content or an update only to be disappointed. One solid fact (like the date) would do much to help.

Is Ides a clue or a typo? Ides means the middle of the month. It was used in the Roman calendar and since you're using the name Hawkules.....

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
NobleOtter on Jun 2, 2022 wrote:
So sometime within the next 27 days?

How early can you give out a hint?

Can you tell we're excited?

Ensign
May 13, 2022
How do I link a Post to my Post Like Others did here, I'm new to the board remember?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
akirablaze23 on Jun 3, 2022 wrote:
How do I link a Post to my Post Like Others did here, I'm new to the board remember?
Like "quote" on the bottom right of someones post.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
anecorbie on Jun 2, 2022 wrote:
We would all like to think that, unfortunately, in the past we have been hyped about new content or an update only to be disappointed. One solid fact (like the date) would do much to help.

Is Ides a clue or a typo? Ides means the middle of the month. It was used in the Roman calendar and since you're using the name Hawkules.....
I can neither confirm nor deny anything

Ensign
May 13, 2022
NobleOtter on Jun 3, 2022 wrote:
Like "quote" on the bottom right of someones post.
Thanks Hawkules that helped a lot since I'm new

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
NobleOtter on Jun 3, 2022 wrote:
I can neither confirm nor deny anything
So now that we are nearing the Ides of June (the 15th to be exact) are there ANY hints that can be dropped?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Area51Alien on Jun 13, 2022 wrote:
So now that we are nearing the Ides of June (the 15th to be exact) are there ANY hints that can be dropped?
Keep an eye out for the Pirate101 twitter account this week. I'm working on a little something. Not the update, but related....

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
NobleOtter on Jun 14, 2022 wrote:
Keep an eye out for the Pirate101 twitter account this week. I'm working on a little something. Not the update, but related....
*sad puppy dog eyes*

*Best Oliver Twist impression*

Please sir can I have a hint?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Area51Alien on Jun 14, 2022 wrote:
*sad puppy dog eyes*

*Best Oliver Twist impression*

Please sir can I have a hint?
June has many, many days

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
NobleOtter on Jun 15, 2022 wrote:
June has many, many days
And in all of them, I will be quietly waiting until the time comes for the news to drop and me to subsequently explode in excitement.

(Just leave the volcano on slow boil, Lookit, no need to get so built up...)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
NobleOtter on Jun 15, 2022 wrote:
June has many, many days
Teasing is cruel....

Ensign
Jul 14, 2012
I've just subscribed after playing during the free membership trial, thanks by the way, you've got a fan now. I watched the roundtable with Senior Spicy and I'm really interested to see where the game goes. I'm a big fan of the story and style of play and hope you can build a good player base to get this game up where it deserves to be.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
The teasers are coming! The teasers are coming!

Oh, please, please let this come promptly. My vacation plans always have the worst timings with these things!

Community Leader
Rumors of an update caught me ear!
Avast ye pirates!Could it be this year?

Lookin, waitin... the yum runnin clear.

Updates Arrrrrrrr comin mateys!

Time to CHEER!

wassup everyone?

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Aug 02, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Jun 29, 2022 wrote:
Rumors of an update caught me ear!
Avast ye pirates!Could it be this year?

Lookin, waitin... the yum runnin clear.

Updates Arrrrrrrr comin mateys!

Time to CHEER!

wassup everyone?
I am extremely excited to hop on Pirate101 again! It seems there is a lot to grind for in this new update, and I am really looking forward to more updates, packs, and bundles! Maybe Pirate101 has a fall update behind the corner to match with Wizard101? That would be amazing to see updates release at the same time like this in the future.

Would really like to see some UI sizing updates, 1440P support, and more side content to keep Pirates busy through levels 1-70. I am sure you guys already know crafting would be an amazing thing to add to pirate, and I am sure it would be extremely difficult to add to the game. Considering all the new reagents that would have to be created, it would also need rarity, NPCs in each world, crafting ranks and badges, locations for all the reagents throughout each world with respawn times, recipes for each NPC with new gear at every world, etc. I personally would love to see crafting implemented, EVEN if its just a skull island crafting update to start off pirates with something at level 10. It would be a huge investment, but it would give you guys a lot more to work with when it comes to giving players options to play the game how they want. I would love to have the ability to craft a specific gear piece that I could not get through drops. This would also add more depth to future worlds if crafting could be implemented up to max level! Also it would be nice to see "Gear Set Bonus" from Wizard101 here on Pirate101! I feel like Pirate101 is more oriented towards the cards the gear gives rather than the stats. Maybe we can add more ways to boost stats with this feature.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
IT'S FINALLY HEEEEEEERRRRREEE!!! YAAAAASSSS

...and I'm leaving on a long vacation in a matter of hours. So I'll be a fair bit before I can chime in myself.

Have fun, all of you!