Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is Kane wearing?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
Please do not mistake the question as me asking what equipment he drops that looks like him, I am in fact asking what the real-world equivalent of his outfit would be, mostly for his torso, as I can see he is wearing a tricorne hat, his rather infamous mask, and what appears to be jackboots or combat boots (I am not well educated on specific types of clothes.) The sort of military vest/coat he wears on his torso is, in my opinion, quite fascinating, and I was hoping to learn what the proper name for it is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Red Dino Dove on Nov 28, 2021 wrote:
Please do not mistake the question as me asking what equipment he drops that looks like him, I am in fact asking what the real-world equivalent of his outfit would be, mostly for his torso, as I can see he is wearing a tricorne hat, his rather infamous mask, and what appears to be jackboots or combat boots (I am not well educated on specific types of clothes.) The sort of military vest/coat he wears on his torso is, in my opinion, quite fascinating, and I was hoping to learn what the proper name for it is.
I believe ( stress believe) that it is called a a great coat. If you google images of Napoleon, you can see some portraits of him wearing such a coat. It is an early 19th century fashion. I think it is very dashing.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2019
Yes, I'd second that he is wearing a greatcoat. The things on his shoulders are called epaulettes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Scary Feline on Dec 8, 2021 wrote:
Yes, I'd second that he is wearing a greatcoat. The things on his shoulders are called epaulettes.
Welcome to the message boards!