Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical Battle Improvements

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Despite being the drawing point of the game, the nautical pirating aspect of the game is very lacking and feels more like a chore than what it could be. Personally, I cannot think of what could be done to improve it but I am curious as to anyone's thoughts. While nautical fights are lacking, our ships can be used for more than fighting...

I believe a system that could be implemented to make nautical experiences more appealing would be through using our ships for fishing on top of regular fishing as seen in Wizard101. It would be neat to see the big critters that we could pull out of the skyways and I would surely be interested in the possibilities of this. If I recall correctly, I do remember RatBeard stating he would like to add fishing or crafting systems and I believe this could be a huge hit going forward! Have the big fish sell for scrip and add some cool new DESIRABLE scrip gear for our ship or pirate!
I am curious as to any suggestions the community could brainstorm to improve a significant part of the game so please share your ideas!
-Koi