Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New worlds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
When will you developers make new worlds, like can the next world be grizzlehime. I really don't like the fact that we all stop at level 70 I wanna continue my pirate adventure!!!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I don't think any of us like the fact that we're stuck at Level 70, and we all want to continue our pirating adventures.

I really want to get to meet Erika the Red.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
savannah116q on Nov 28, 2020 wrote:
When will you developers make new worlds, like can the next world be grizzlehime. I really don't like the fact that we all stop at level 70 I wanna continue my pirate adventure!!!
Welcome to the message boards savannah116q! Yar!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Even if we don't get a new world soon, I'd LOVE the level cap to be raised! My is level 67/68 and isn't even done with Aquila, I haven't even done too many sidequests! I'd love at least 2 worlds to be released

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 6, 2020 wrote:
Even if we don't get a new world soon, I'd LOVE the level cap to be raised! My is level 67/68 and isn't even done with Aquila, I haven't even done too many sidequests! I'd love at least 2 worlds to be released
Even ONE would have us jumping with joy (even if it's only a side world...*sigh*)

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 10, 2020 wrote:
Even ONE would have us jumping with joy (even if it's only a side world...*sigh*)
Eeeexactly. I love this game, I've played it since I was very young and it's a beautiful game (Just LOOK at big sky!) I've grown to love every class and who knows how many people agree with me here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 10, 2020 wrote:
Eeeexactly. I love this game, I've played it since I was very young and it's a beautiful game (Just LOOK at big sky!) I've grown to love every class and who knows how many people agree with me here.
Better graphics, better story, better battle system & companions! WHY, KI, why neglect such a game??!!