Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who's still here

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Title says it all. The forums have been kinda dead for awhile so I wonder who else is still around?

DW, there's hope for the community. I'm in a discord server ATM for reviving pirate101.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
There may be more people around who are lurking due to not having a subscription or recent Crowns purchase that would give them access. I know while I was unable to post, I still came to check the Forums every day.

I know on Pirate101 Central, there is an average of about 80-100 people in the mornings, but only a few are actual members, most are guests without accounts.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
darkmoordude on Nov 27, 2020 wrote:
Title says it all. The forums have been kinda dead for awhile so I wonder who else is still around?

DW, there's hope for the community. I'm in a discord server ATM for reviving pirate101.
I'm still here.. I guess. Though I haven't played in many months and only come on here to complain.

I'm not on Discord, but I'd support any effort for reviving this game. Do this, please, KI.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Just the same with Willowydream and others - we may still be playing or reading the Message Boards, but unless we're members or crowns buyers, we'll be a silent majority.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I recently bought crowns. I've killed all of my P101 subscriptions because we don't even rate a new freaking card pack.

There's not much to talk about when there's no support for the game from KI.

I don't think I've even bothered to log into the game since August.....

Ensign
Dec 03, 2015
I'm still here. Barely hanging on mind you, but here.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
IT WASN'T ME - I WAS MILES AWAY.

Oh, sorry. Umm... I am still here. Don't check in that regularly, though.

-Indigo

Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
Altho I haven't posted in years (and was never much of a poster to begin with lol), I have been lurking all this time. I am being optimistic and bought crowns to buy some areas so now I can post. After being away for years, I am now back because of hearing about MGI. I am being cautiously optimistic but I have hope for the game again. So yeah, I'm still here.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I guess not quite an answer to your question, but I recently just came back to the game after a while. So, I'm hoping to make something of a presence for myself on the forums agains, at least for a bit.

Hope y'all are doing well! And hope to see y'all in the Skyways!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I've returned!

Myself and a few other older pirates have recently created brand new pirates and are doing are running through game again. We're currently in Cool Ranch, just picked up El Toro.

This may be, odd to hear, but I had forgotten how beautiful and fun Cool Ranch really is. It definitely ranks in my favourite worlds, including Valencia I, Marleybone, and Mooshu.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
I've returned and got my friend to finally join Pirate101 family and I am working on getting another one of my friends to become one of us as well.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2020
To be completely honest posting on the boards is usually not worth the effort for me. I usually don't have the time in between all the stuff I do on a regular basis.

I have been having some fun going back after I played for a month over the summer, and I'm currently experimenting with a build that uses epics with the set weapons. It's been working surprisingly well as it basically gives me 6 additional attacks and 2 chances to hit an enemy when they approach, but it does eat up alot of practice points that could be going to more worthwhile things....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormtrooper1231 on Feb 19, 2021 wrote:
I've returned and got my friend to finally join Pirate101 family and I am working on getting another one of my friends to become one of us as well.
WOOooHOOoooo!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Yesterday, my Pirate, Merciless Brian Ornsley, logged into Pirate101 for the first time in about a year.

I spent my time reacquainting myself with the game. I said hello to Skull Island, then finished a pet task that had been left hanging for a year.

I had a laughing moment when the game loading couldn't keep up with what I was doing. The Pets section couldn't load the sprites of anything but my Silver Buffaloons... so it thought all my Pets were Silver Buffaloons. (By the way, Chester says hello.)

Returning to Pirate-style combat was the best part. Black Annie Rackham blasted everything, Ridolfo Capoferro gracefully cut down everything, and my Ninja Pig shredded all in our path (Seriously, I forgot my Ninja Pig's insane damage output.)

In all essence, it was a blast. I hope to play more regularly now that my confidence for the future is returning, and hope to do something now that isn't being upset.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
I'm back after nearly two years from the game. I'm just basically farming and finishing off side quests I had put off for a long time.